ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Family visit visa

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

k4iser
BANNED

Family visit visa

Post by k4iser » Sat Feb 13, 2010 10:09 pm

my friend is coming to uk with british child to fight custody case. will she be allowed on a family visit visa. and what are the penalties if she fails to declare the purpose as court hearings. but just says she is visiting family.

immigrationuk2009
BANNED

Re: Family visit visa

Post by immigrationuk2009 » Sun Feb 14, 2010 12:46 am

Hi
k4iser wrote:my friend is coming to uk with british child to fight custody case. will she be allowed on a family visit visa. and what are the penalties if she fails to declare the purpose as court hearings. but just says she is visiting family.
Not a good idea really...This can be a disaster

so what is best solution...He should clearly apply for visa visa for family court proceedings..He should mention that he has a son and want to apply for family court proceedings.I believe this is strong then just applying for family visit visa..

If he can get a sworn statment from his girl friend about how contact would proceeds then he can stright apply for access to child visa without need for visit visa...

Otherwise he should apply for visa for family court proceedings..

UK_Banned_Member