ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Jobs and Working Permit

Employers looking for workers, people looking for employers: Get connected here.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

individual
Newly Registered

Jobs and Working Permit

Post by individual » Wed Jan 18, 2006 11:05 am

Hi there....

Thank you for looking at my ad. I'm from Malaysia and am considering relocating to UK (London) for personal and career advancement purposes.

Therefore, I will deeply appreciate anyone out there who will share with me any information on companies who don't mind sponsoring employees for work permits. I have a Bachelor of Business Administration qualification and have been working for the past 5 years.

Please do help.

Thank you and have a nice day!

pantaiema
Diamond Member

Post by pantaiema » Thu Mar 09, 2006 1:48 pm

Most of the big Company in the UK are sponsoring employees for work permits. Especially 100 largest company in the UK mentioned by financial times.

Most of the big multi national companies such as PWC, Atkins, Ernst & Young, Mc Kensie, Goldman Schach, KPMG, Arup, WSP, etc have sponsored quite reasonable number of Non EU employees.

Pantaiema
Last edited by pantaiema on Mon Mar 27, 2006 8:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

individual
Newly Registered

Post by individual » Thu Mar 09, 2006 2:18 pm

Thank you for your information.

I will try to apply directly to these companies to see how's the response.