ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Draft copy of dependent consent letter & absenses outsid

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

smartchap2k

Draft copy of dependent consent letter & absenses outsid

Post by smartchap2k » Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:00 pm

Hello friends,

Does anyone have draft copy of the following handy?

1) Consent letter from depedant about her approval for applications of ILR - as i am thinking not to take my dependants (wife & baby) with me for in person ILR application at PEO...as its gonna be a long drive & early start in my case.

2) format of absenses outside the uk on business letter from Employer.

Cheers for looking !

mynee
Newly Registered

Post by mynee » Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:10 pm

Hi...

Below is the draft of Employer letter....

UK Border Agency
Indefinite Leave to Remain – SET (O)

XXX January XXX

To Whom It May Concern

Dear Sirs,

This letter is sent in order to confirm XXXXXXXXXX of XX, XXXX, XXX is employed on a Permanent Contract with XXXXXX. His employment commenced with this company on XXXXX and he is currently employed in the role of XXXXXXXXXX.

XXXXX was absent from the United Kingdom, for the following periods, on behalf of this company

Sr. Date Out Date In Total Days Description Reason
1 22/09/2008 24/09/2008 3 Business Trip

I confirm XXXXX is a valued member of my staff and I have every intention to support his ongoing career progression through our organisation.

Trusting this information meets your needs.

Thank you for your cooperation

HOPE THIS WILL HELP