ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Administrative review request

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

murali132
Newly Registered

Administrative review request

Post by murali132 » Tue Feb 16, 2010 6:01 pm

My visa letter states the start date of the course as 01-01-2010. But as told by my professor and university, the joining date is flexible and I can join at any time and hence can go ahead with the visa application. I received offer letter itself on 16th Jan and I filed for visa application on 22nd Jan. Now my visa got rejected quoting that I applied for visa 20days after start date without any evidence from the university. Should I go with the admin review request or request my univ to issue new offer letter with revised dates and then apply again afresh. I'm being refused visa for no mistake of mine.

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Re: Administrative review request

Post by geriatrix » Tue Feb 16, 2010 7:33 pm

murali132 wrote:But as told by my professor and university, the joining date is flexible and I can join at any time
You should have got this in writing before applying for EC.

IMHO, admin. review will not help because such confirmation from University / college was not submitted.

Apply afresh, but with a letter from the University / college office stating that you are allowed to join classes as soon as your EC is approved and you can travel to UK.

regards