ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Time issue with student dependant visa

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

jshafi
Newly Registered

Time issue with student dependant visa

Post by jshafi » Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:52 am

Hi all, I have applied for my dependant visa on Jan 4, 2010 but up till now it has not yet processed. After enquiring about the status, following response i received from visa office in abu dhabi:

Dear Sir/Madam

Your application is awaiting checks and the decision cannot be made until all our checks are completed.

You can continue to monitor the progress of your application by checking the VAC’s website at: www.ukvacpk.com.

Thank you for your patience

Visa Correspondence Team

British Embassy, Abu Dhabi

Has anyone seen this message before? I tried to look for anyone with the same situation on net but didnt find any. I hope it doesnot mean anything bad?

Help will be appreciated.

Thanks

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Wed Feb 17, 2010 2:35 pm

It means "be patient".

regards

jshafi
Newly Registered

Post by jshafi » Wed Feb 17, 2010 4:52 pm

Yeah I dont have any other choice but to wait patiently. But does anyone or know anyone with the same reply I got from the visa office in abu dubai?