ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Work experience Query.

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

sjgul

Work experience Query.

Post by sjgul » Thu Jan 19, 2006 3:24 am

Dear Members,

I would be applying in "Over 28" category. I have about 6.5 years of Graduate Level Work experience. Out of which about 4 years 10 months of experience is in Software and rest is in Academics but this is also Graduate level and I have the relevant experience certificate as per the HSMP guidelines.

In "Over 28 category" , I will be able to claim 25 points with minimum of 5 years of experience". My query is whether the experience to be shown by me should be in a similar field or it can be in two different fields but as long as they are graduate level jobs , they are valid.

Regds,
sjgul.

yodiyokun
Member of Standing

Post by yodiyokun » Fri Jan 20, 2006 7:19 am

Not sure about this, but havent seen anything on the caseworkers note to show they look out for this.
To be on the safe side, is your academic experience related to computing or software at all?

if it is then theres nothing to worry about
My bow has been renewed