ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

How to withdraw Naturalisation application

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

navnas

How to withdraw Naturalisation application

Post by navnas » Wed Feb 17, 2010 11:31 am

Hi Guys ,

Can some body plz guide me through for the process of withdrawing naturalisation application ???

i submitted my application via NCS last week but am feeling that i have mentioned some thing in the application form which i shouldn't have so thinking if there is a way to withdraw ??

Soontobe
Newly Registered

Post by Soontobe » Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:20 pm

You will not get the fee back and they will still have the information held on the application form and may refer to it if you submit another application. So why not just hang in there and see how this application goes?

navnas

Post by navnas » Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:25 pm

Thanks for the reply ..... iam feeling like hitting my head against the wall .... but anyways looks like i have to now wait and see ...

raymasa2
Member of Standing

Re: How to withdraw Naturalisation application

Post by raymasa2 » Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:53 pm

navnas wrote:Hi Guys ,

Can some body plz guide me through for the process of withdrawing naturalisation application ???

i submitted my application via NCS last week but am feeling that i have mentioned some thing in the application form which i shouldn't have so thinking if there is a way to withdraw ??
Cant you sent a letter explaining the mistake you made, and asking them to correct it?

Ray

global gypsy
United Kingdom

Post by global gypsy » Wed Feb 17, 2010 11:00 pm

Is this related to that non-conviction incident you were wondering whether to include or not? (I think you asked this question here earlier?)
If it's that, don't worry too much. You should be allright.

The wheels are now in motion...best to leave things as-is.

navnas

Post by navnas » Wed Feb 17, 2010 11:42 pm

yes you are right Global Gypsy ...its about the same incident ...even u guys advised me not to but am an idiot ...i mentioned it now so .....

hope it will not damage my application now ....
Last edited by navnas on Thu Feb 18, 2010 3:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Christophe
Diamond Member

Post by Christophe » Thu Feb 18, 2010 9:13 am

As I understand it, you were not convicted of any crime, is that right? I think that they will just ignore it.