ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

NEWS - Employment, Economy, Recession, Recovery

Employers looking for workers, people looking for employers: Get connected here.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

mackeyme
Newly Registered

NEWS - Employment, Economy, Recession, Recovery

Post by mackeyme » Thu Feb 18, 2010 11:34 am

I am starting this post to display some news regarding employment and recession so that it would be helpful for UK aspirants.

I had been a silent viewer of this forum for past 1.5 years, reading other's comments about job offers, economy, etc. After a schrewed analysis from people staying in UK(Students, employees from indian companies whoe were onsite, employees in UK, job search agencies, consultants, etc), I see a positive sign for aspirants.

One more thing, I was told by an experienced person is that, it always makes a difference, if you are in UK and searching for a job instead of staying elsewhere. He says, if you have capability and have studied carefully about your technology usage ib the UK, then only thing that remains is how an oppurtunity turns into you job.

I have seen a post today in BBC regarding the unemployment figures coming down and economy rising.

I request everyone who is posting, to provide positive ideas so that it will encourage people to keep up their spirit and plan their future.

UK unemployment falls for second month in a row:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/business/8519647.stm

UK economy emerges from recession:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/business/8479639.stm

I am a Tier -1 holder from last one year with a permanent job in India, awaiting for an oppurtunity to come to UK soon. When I am issued Tier -1 visa, I am declared as Highskilled, and now its my contribution to prove it. And I am sure I am gonna be in the UK and get a job.

This is for all those who were aspiring to move to UK.

~ME

Tim555

Re: NEWS - Employment, Economy, Recession, Recovery

Post by Tim555 » Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:52 pm

mackeyme wrote:I am starting this post to display some news regarding employment and recession so that it would be helpful for UK aspirants.

I had been a silent viewer of this forum for past 1.5 years, reading other's comments about job offers, economy, etc. After a schrewed analysis from people staying in UK(Students, employees from indian companies whoe were onsite, employees in UK, job search agencies, consultants, etc), I see a positive sign for aspirants.

One more thing, I was told by an experienced person is that, it always makes a difference, if you are in UK and searching for a job instead of staying elsewhere. He says, if you have capability and have studied carefully about your technology usage ib the UK, then only thing that remains is how an oppurtunity turns into you job.

I have seen a post today in BBC regarding the unemployment figures coming down and economy rising.

I request everyone who is posting, to provide positive ideas so that it will encourage people to keep up their spirit and plan their future.

UK unemployment falls for second month in a row:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/business/8519647.stm

UK economy emerges from recession:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/business/8479639.stm

I am a Tier -1 holder from last one year with a permanent job in India, awaiting for an oppurtunity to come to UK soon. When I am issued Tier -1 visa, I am declared as Highskilled, and now its my contribution to prove it. And I am sure I am gonna be in the UK and get a job.

This is for all those who were aspiring to move to UK.

~ME
JOB MAKET IS GOING MORE N MORE WEAKER
Each and every one of us can make a difference. All right everyone, line up alphabetically according to your height.