ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Telephonic interview from UK to India - completed

Employers looking for workers, people looking for employers: Get connected here.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

sureshep

Telephonic interview from UK to India - completed

Post by sureshep » Mon Feb 15, 2010 6:02 am

Hi All,

Astonishingly, my interview had happened with one of the UK based company through telephonic from UK.

My profile was shortlisted by one of the UK based consultancy and he was ready to schedule telephonic interview from UK itselfs.

Already I have wasted my time in India from last 1 year (I got visa in Jan 2009).

Interview was happened for 1 hour. My hopes are very less.

He was mainly focusing on multiple technical modules.

My skill set : SAP Netweaver Portals, ESS/MSS functional, WD ABAP.

He has asked lot of questions related to J2EE, AJAX, WD Java related developement questions which I couldn't answered. Moreover, ascent was very tough to understand.

Just wanted to share with all of you.

Regards,
Suresh

sujyo

Post by sujyo » Thu Feb 18, 2010 1:32 pm

Good kip trying...mkt is picking up now...

Tim555

Re: Telephonic interview from UK to India - completed

Post by Tim555 » Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:51 pm

sureshep wrote:Hi All,

Astonishingly, my interview had happened with one of the UK based company through telephonic from UK.

My profile was shortlisted by one of the UK based consultancy and he was ready to schedule telephonic interview from UK itselfs.

Already I have wasted my time in India from last 1 year (I got visa in Jan 2009).

Interview was happened for 1 hour. My hopes are very less.

He was mainly focusing on multiple technical modules.

My skill set : SAP Netweaver Portals, ESS/MSS functional, WD ABAP.

He has asked lot of questions related to J2EE, AJAX, WD Java related developement questions which I couldn't answered. Moreover, ascent was very tough to understand.

Just wanted to share with all of you.

Regards,
Suresh
HOPE 4 THE BEST
Each and every one of us can make a difference. All right everyone, line up alphabetically according to your height.

rohitktm

Post by rohitktm » Wed Jun 16, 2010 1:28 pm

Dude, you may be lucky but in my case I had more than 5 interviews before moving to UK. But none of them hired me. I moved to UK, struggled 4 months in job search and finally landed in SAP job. Do not hope much when you are not in UK. Unless you are exceptionally great and highly demanded in UK market, they will hire someone else who is already in UK. This is my personal experience.

sapvish

Post by sapvish » Tue Jul 27, 2010 1:31 pm

hi sureshep...
i was curious to know if you are still in India and trying job in UK or you are already in UK... Wanted to know how easy/difficult it is to search for jobs from India.
Recuiters could arrange for FTF interview for a future date so that u could travel to UK from India?