ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Appeal Allowed Visa Stamped Timings - Pakistan

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

desertman

Post by desertman » Mon Feb 15, 2010 3:20 pm

thanks voilet,

I have done all tht, around 10 days before ECO sent me the email that he apologise for the mistake and will get back to me shortly. But till now I didnt hear any thing from him.

Dont know how much time he will take when he have admitted the mistake and there s nothing left to do ?

I have also sent the Appeal form to them (Abu Dhabi) that delivered to them on 31st jan but they r saying they received on 8th Feb.

Can you please tell me who much time they will take now when ECO had admitted the mistake?

Should i keep on sending them email or should sit calm nd wait?

voilet
Newly Registered

Post by voilet » Mon Feb 15, 2010 6:44 pm

mine took four daz from the day of decision top recieving a call letter. Hang on there , hopefully not more than two or three weeks.
Keep praying hard in the meanwhile...it can work wonders

desertman

Post by desertman » Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:50 pm

four days that was very quick, mashallah u were lucky enough.

I will wait for few days more then will send him email again. let us see.

yeh u right, prayers work always. I do believe on tht.

Thrillseeker
Newly Registered

Post by Thrillseeker » Tue Feb 16, 2010 1:11 pm

Salaam and hello to all,

This is my first post...hopefully it's in the correct forum.

My wife recently arrived on a 6 month visitor visa which went through the whole appeal process, after over a year of waiting and excessive solicitor fees she's finally here and I don't want her to leave when her visa expires.

What can I do to extend her visa? I really don't want to lose her again after what we've been through.

Any channels where by I can legitimately attempt to get her to stay after her visa expires or apply for an extension until she reaches the marriage age of 21.

Please help!

on a secondary note what happens if she falls ill while she is here, can I take her to a gp and have her registered?

Many thanks in advance for any advice.

sam-zen

Post by sam-zen » Tue Feb 16, 2010 1:32 pm

Thrillseeker wrote:Salaam and hello to all,

My wife recently arrived on a 6 month visitor visa which went through the whole appeal process, after over a year of waiting and excessive solicitor fees she's finally here and I don't want her to leave when her visa expires.

What can I do to extend her visa? I really don't want to lose her again after what we've been through.

Any channels where by I can legitimately attempt to get her to stay after her visa expires or apply for an extension until she reaches the marriage age of 21.

Please help!

on a secondary note what happens if she falls ill while she is here, can I take her to a gp and have her registered?

dont do thing that trouble for you in future visa.you can extend visit may 2 are 3 month that up to home office on madical ground...and again visit visa she not allowed to used NHS servics unless private paicaent...my advis as brother dont over stay her that big problem in future???sen her back and apply again visit visa 2 years inshallah she will get this time.. mean time she 21 and then you go through you marrege visa...hope fully all go through smoothly...
SAM JORDY

batleykhan

Post by batleykhan » Tue Feb 16, 2010 10:56 pm

Why on earth did you apply for a visitor visa for your wife, when you should have gone for spouse.

If you are thinking of applying for it from teh UK, or are thinking of making your wife overstay her visa, or get her free medical treatment in the UK, forget it unless you want to spend the rest of your life with your wife in Pkaistan rather than the UK :roll:

juba

Post by juba » Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:07 am

Thrillseeker wrote:Salaam and hello to all,

Please help!

Over staying a visa period is not the best option. By doing that you will create more problems for yourself. if your wife decides to over stay her visa then you might have trouble in getting a visa next time. Its best to send her back, then apply again.

Wish you all the best! Oh and your wife wont have access to NHS services while she is here as visitor. To be honest brov i think you made a mistake in applying for a visitor visa. She is your wife, you should have applied for spous/settlement visa. You have paid solicitor fees, but for what? a visitor visa?..You could have applied for settlement and have your wife here for good.. What was the reason for applying as a visitor??

sam-zen

Post by sam-zen » Wed Feb 17, 2010 4:55 am

point is tahe he apply her wife visit visa coz he cant apply apouse visa untell his wife 21 years age.my understanding his wife under21 yrs age that way she came visit,which is write.there no other way she will join him uk. best thing seand back and apply again visit visa 2 years she visit again ,soon she is 21 years then you apply spouse visa...that only option...
SAM JORDY

sam-zen

Post by sam-zen » Wed Feb 17, 2010 5:12 am

no news for any one .....stell waiting my wife passport back submet 4 jan2010....i am hoping every day gerry ring and said you passport redy 4 collection................this is too much...........................
SAM JORDY

juba

Post by juba » Wed Feb 17, 2010 1:24 pm

Dear Luqman

Thank you for your mail ! I have checked your case & would like to inform you that passport of your wife is still with UKBA and she has to wait for her passport, please.

We appreciate your understanding and trust in our services.

Kind regards,
Major Ch. Tariq Aziz(R)
VAC Manager, Mirpur (AK)
UK Visa Application Centre
Gerry's International,
Mirpur, Azad Kashmir
Thats the latest answer I have got from Gerrys. Surely 10 weeks for visa stamp is more then enough is it not? In the time is takes UKBA to stamp a passport, We at work sell over 20 new homes, with full completion.

UKBA in Islamabad are wild animals with no qualification or experiance to work in such a role.

Thrillseeker
Newly Registered

Post by Thrillseeker » Wed Feb 17, 2010 2:59 pm

batleykhan wrote:
Why on earth did you apply for a visitor visa for your wife, when you should have gone for spouse.

If you are thinking of applying for it from teh UK, or are thinking of making your wife overstay her visa, or get her free medical treatment in the UK, forget it unless you want to spend the rest of your life with your wife in Pkaistan rather than the UK :roll:
Thankyou for your response.

I applied because she is under 21 and it was the only option for us to spend time together as I can't get to Pk because of work comittments.

I have no intention of letting her overstay her visa and then jepordize our future, that is out of the question.

I'm asking if there is any legitimate option to a) extend her visa or b) do I have any grounds under human rights law to not have to be seperated from my wife.

Thanks.

diablo_vortex2
Newly Registered

Post by diablo_vortex2 » Wed Feb 17, 2010 4:46 pm

Thrillseeker wrote:
batleykhan wrote:

I applied because she is under 21 and it was the only option for us to spend time together as I can't get to Pk because of work comittments.

I have no intention of letting her overstay her visa and then jepordize our future, that is out of the question.

I'm asking if there is any legitimate option to a) extend her visa or b) do I have any grounds under human rights law to not have to be seperated from my wife.

Thanks.
DUDE there is an open and CLEAR option just infront of you and that is FIANCE visa.. thats it :) best of luck , please do hire a lawyer for this because it needs lot of documentations and stupid stufff lawyers will handle it nicely

sam-zen

Post by sam-zen » Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:22 pm

hi update ill contect abudhabi they reply bloody same......

Dear Sir/ Madam,

Thank you for your email. Please note that your application is still in the queue to process. We will process this application in due course. However it is not possible to determine a specific date for the passport delivery at this time.

Your patience in this regard is highly appreciated. In order to help us to provide a good service to all our customers you may not receive a reply to any further enquiry about the progress of your application.

Regards

Head of Appeals Team

UKBAIG Abu Dhabi
SAM JORDY

DulheRaja

Post by DulheRaja » Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:56 pm

sam-zen wrote:hi update ill contect abudhabi they reply bloody same......

Dear Sir/ Madam,

Thank you for your email. Please note that your application is still in the queue to process. We will process this application in due course. However it is not possible to determine a specific date for the passport delivery at this time.

Your patience in this regard is highly appreciated. In order to help us to provide a good service to all our customers you may not receive a reply to any further enquiry about the progress of your application.

Regards

Head of Appeals Team

UKBAIG Abu Dhabi
The best thing is to pay them a visit and asked why it takes so long.Thats what i did and as an compesation they give me an airline ticket!

good luck!
Damn to the BHC Islamabad!!!

batleykhan

Post by batleykhan » Wed Feb 17, 2010 11:49 pm

Sorry my friend there is absoloutely no chance of either a spouse or fiance
visa untill till she is 21, Furthermore there is no way to extend her visitor visa for more than 6 months. As for Human Rights I think they will tell you that if you so desperate to be with your wife, then join her in her home country.

Dont even bother going to see solicitor ,you will be jsut wasting good money.

When you bought your wife on a visit to UK, did you declare she was your wife at time of applying cos of you didnt then you have just made your spouse visa in the future more difficult

wildangel43

Post by wildangel43 » Thu Feb 18, 2010 3:11 am

Dear Sir / Madam,

Thank your e-mail.

You are requested to please send us a copy of an up to date university letter.

Regards,

Appeals Team

Abu Dhabi

wildangel43

Post by wildangel43 » Thu Feb 18, 2010 3:12 am

i sent them new university letters then got a reply.

Dear Sir/Madam

Thank you for your email. Please note your letter has been attached to your file and is being processed. You will hear from us as soon as possible.

Regards

Head of Appeals Team

UKBAIG Abu Dhabi

diablo_vortex2
Newly Registered

Post by diablo_vortex2 » Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:48 am

DulheRaja wrote:
sam-zen wrote:hi update ill contect abudhabi they reply bloody same......

Dear Sir/ Madam,

Regards

Head of Appeals Team

UKBAIG Abu Dhabi
The best thing is to pay them a visit and asked why it takes so long.Thats what i did and as an compesation they give me an airline ticket!

good luck!
CAN THE MODERATOR OF THIS THREAD PLEASE BLOCK THIS MOTHERFUCKER DULHERAJA who is finding it really funny when ppl are stressed over here discussing serious mattters.. nobody else finds it funny

batleykhan

Post by batleykhan » Thu Feb 18, 2010 11:19 am

CAN THE MODERATOR OF THIS THREAD PLEASE BLOCK THIS MOTHERFUCKER DULHERAJA who is finding it really funny when ppl are stressed over here discussing serious mattters.. nobody else finds it funny
Using this type of language, you are lucky that its not you that is going to get banned- Last warning to you my friend

musab_27

Post by musab_27 » Thu Feb 18, 2010 12:50 pm

Using that type of language is totally unacceptable.

I'm surprised he hasn't been banned.

If you care to read the experiences of Dhule Raja you will find he has been through a tough experience also, like the rest of us.

GET A SENSE OF HUMOR!!!

sam-zen

Post by sam-zen » Thu Feb 18, 2010 3:39 pm

yes pray for every one...... some people like dhula raja when they go throug this all stress full path...but after taht they forget feeling of other..plz relize that all aother....thanqs
SAM JORDY

zoomaj
Mood:
United Kingdom

hello all

Post by zoomaj » Thu Feb 18, 2010 7:30 pm

Sallams ppl, just doing my part, first of all big up to Dulhe raja, he is one of our senior members and he has been thru alot, so all respect to him,

right guys drum roll! my wife has finally got the visa heres the timings.

Married June2008
Papers submitted Islamabad Nov 2008
Rejected Jan 2009,
appeal lodged within 28 days Feb 2009,
Receive appeal date for Oct 2009 in June 2009 via letter
Oct 2009 attend hearing
Nov 2009 find out we Won Mashalah
Dec 2009 Wife receives call letter
Jan 2010 wife goes for medical
Jan 20th 2010 with hands in passport
Feb 17th 2010 wifes receives phone call
Feb 18th 2010 wife collect passports

Its been a rocky hard ride but mashalah she will be here soon now, everyone who is still going thru the wait just do dua its been hard nearly2 years!

thanks for everybodys help

DulheRaja

Post by DulheRaja » Thu Feb 18, 2010 7:47 pm

sam-zen wrote:yes pray for every one...... some people like dhula raja when they go throug this all stress full path...but after taht they forget feeling of other..plz relize that all aother....thanqs
Well the thing is if u did read this thread from beginning u will know that no one has got his passport back within a month.Even fresh applications are taking about 3 months .All u need is patience because u can mail them daily call them daily take an MP or a Sollicitor,u wont get luck all u can do is wait but most uf u dont have patience.Read this thread from beginning u will see those ppl had at least patience!

Zoom mate u are very lucky to get ur wifes pp back in a month none of us did here at least!!! Mubarak!!

And my friend sam...if u noticed i am the only one here from the previous lot who is still typing here,all of them are gone and forgot about this forum were they use to cry daily about their frustration :P
Damn to the BHC Islamabad!!!

ace999
Newly Registered

Student Visa Allowed Appeal

Post by ace999 » Thu Feb 18, 2010 9:03 pm

Hi, everyone, i have been following this forum for quiet a while now and finally decided to post. Im on a student visa Allowed Appeal and submitted my passport on 15 Jan 2010. My course start date is 22nd Feb and Extension is till 8th March.

I'm in serious doubts as to does all the Allowed Appeal (student) cases goes to AbuDhabi or Islamabad? Can anybody Clarify? I know someone (Student) who was just 1 month ahead of me in all the appeal process and applied on 9th dec 2009 n received back on 31 dec 2009, mind u it includes Christmas Holidays as well. He Got His Passport in just 11 working days. He told me that his passport has the stamp of Islamabad Centre near Visa stamp or something like that. Meaning that his passport was stamped at BHC Islamabad. But since than things have changed and the BHC came back to its old policy of making people wait for longer times other than the odd ones.
At the same time UK Home office and Immigration Officials claim that Pakistan (BHC islamabad) does not have the Visa Issuing Rights. I dont know whats going on :(

ace999
Newly Registered

Post by ace999 » Thu Feb 18, 2010 9:09 pm

DulheRaja wrote:
sam-zen wrote:yes pray for every one...... some people like dhula raja when they go throug this all stress full path...but after taht they forget feeling of other..plz relize that all aother....thanqs
Well the thing is if u did read this thread from beginning u will know that no one has got his passport back within a month.Even fresh applications are taking about 3 months .All u need is patience because u can mail them daily call them daily take an MP or a Sollicitor,u wont get luck all u can do is wait but most uf u dont have patience.Read this thread from beginning u will see those ppl had at least patience!

Zoom mate u are very lucky to get ur wifes pp back in a month none of us did here at least!!! Mubarak!!

And my friend sam...if u noticed i am the only one here from the previous lot who is still typing here,all of them are gone and forgot about this forum were they use to cry daily about their frustration :P

To Dulhe Raja:

Dear i understand that u had to wait for a long time for ur wifes passport getting stamped, but this does not mean that u now try to make fun of other people who r waiting for theirs. I did noticed some harsh comments about u thinking that its funny that some other people also waiting like u did once and laughing about it in your posts :shock: . Even if you think that people are getting impatient try to aware them of the procedure rather than making fun. Not all people wait for a whole year like u did to get the passport stamped, some people like my friend as i mentioned in my previous post and zoomaj also got it quick.Since it is now samzen who also thought the same so i decided to raise my voice but seriously he could have brought this to moderator's notice in a decent manner, not like this. My purpose is not to criticise you Dulhe raja but please try to think from others point of view when u write in your posts. I hope u would give it a thought with a cool mind :P . Consider this done n dusted.