ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Extention After CAS (Feb22,2010)

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

shughal

Extention After CAS (Feb22,2010)

Post by shughal » Fri Feb 19, 2010 1:31 am

Hi All,

I really need an advice regarding above topic. My house mate got extention (Student Visa) in Nov, 2008 to July, 2010. He has not been attending d college regularly and when he did go to college in this month, College admin said you are no longer our student becoz H.O visited our college and you are not in that list we provided to them at that time so you can go to any other college and get register yourself in back dates in any course upto Feb or Mar, 2010.

However we can give you admission in our April session or you can take May or June session in any other college. Can he do So???? Also if he goes to any college after Feb22,2010 Would CAS affect him in anyway or not??? He is not taking admission right now fearing if his college get revoked before July,2010 (his extention time), he will lose his fee(nearly 2500 pounds) and he has to go to a new college with hthe new fee ,for extention so its better to go to any new college near July.

Please Advice

Many regards

Pakhtoon
- thin ice -

Post by Pakhtoon » Fri Feb 19, 2010 7:22 am

What was he doing when he was not attending college regularly ? this makes him look like a bogus student and will most probably have to pay for it.

He should rather contact Home Office and tell them about the college's advise to commit a crime i.e dodge the Home Office by getting past-dated certificates from some bogus college.
“Terrorism is the war of the poor; war is the terrorism of the rich.â€