ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA2 self sufficient but also working in the UK

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

basel_jaber
Newly Registered

EEA2 self sufficient but also working in the UK

Post by basel_jaber » Fri Feb 19, 2010 9:44 am

Filling in an EEA2 form for myself and my wife (EU national) being a self-sufficient person. I am the worker and she is self sufficient.
All documents ready including health insurances for both of us.
Question is : my wife just found a job has got a contract for three months only. She hasnt got her payslip yet. Shall I include in a letter that she works as well and send her contract with the application or is that going to make it more complicated on the HO?
I know I can apply under the working route and make her the person who works and supports me but then I have to wait for her payslips now and her payment is less than mine and my job is till august her is till end of april, plus i have already paid for insurances now and its a 12 month contract.

what do you think ?

jajanana

Hi

Post by jajanana » Fri Feb 19, 2010 9:54 am

Include the contract letter in the application pack.