ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 4 Application was rejected due to small photo

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Chloe ST
Newly Registered

Tier 4 Application was rejected due to small photo

Post by Chloe ST » Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:58 am

Hello everyone,
Is anyone know how can I deal with my application?
I am applying Tier 4 student vias. But it was rejected cos of my photo was too small. Now my visa is expired. (It was valid when I sent last time). They ask me to return the applications to an address they gave me.
Do I need to submit a fresh application or just submit the old one with new photo?

Because my visa is expired, if I fill a new form, some part of the form would be different. I worry about it so much. Thank you for the help.

ukvisa2004

Re: Tier 4 Application was rejected due to small photo

Post by ukvisa2004 » Fri Feb 19, 2010 7:16 pm

What was written on your rejection letter? (need more information)

If they have given you 28 days to send your photo do so (thats what happened to someone in the forum).

Also you can make fresh application BUT YOU WONT HAVE RIGHT TO APPEAL. Also this may affect your future applications?
Chloe ST wrote:Hello everyone,
Is anyone know how can I deal with my application?
I am applying Tier 4 student vias. But it was rejected cos of my photo was too small. Now my visa is expired. (It was valid when I sent last time). They ask me to return the applications to an address they gave me.
Do I need to submit a fresh application or just submit the old one with new photo?

Because my visa is expired, if I fill a new form, some part of the form would be different. I worry about it so much. Thank you for the help.