ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Lease Agreement

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

DesignChick
BANNED

Lease Agreement

Post by DesignChick » Sun Feb 21, 2010 4:09 am

My husband now stays with his cousin and does not contribute to the household. However, she is going to move in with her boyfriend and rent the house to him. Its a three (3) bedroom apartment, we have two children aged five (5) and three (3).
Besides the lease agreement what other documents for this agreement do I need to submit with my application?

We plan to arrive in the UK in June, so their agreement will be for June 1, is that OK? How do we ensure that the agreement is accepted by the ECO as a genuine one?

Thanks.

batleykhan

Post by batleykhan » Sun Feb 21, 2010 10:52 am

You will need to submitt an accommodation report on the apartment to ensure that it is not overcrowded for your family.

The agreement should be a shorthold assured tennancy agreement with at least a minimumof 6 months left on it :wink:

DesignChick
BANNED

Post by DesignChick » Sun Feb 21, 2010 12:25 pm

Thanks Batleykhan. I am so indebted to you for the help and guidance, regardless of the outcome! However by Gods grace and good preparation we will be successful.