ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Got HSMP Extension Tier 1 - with Family

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

mianrm

Got HSMP Extension Tier 1 - with Family

Post by mianrm » Sun Feb 21, 2010 10:53 am

Hi all,

I got my Extension for next 3 years, i was on HSMP and now i got the Tier 1 extension,

I went to PEO on 18th.... Case worker ckecked all my applications and documents, she then told me to wait , after 1 hour she called me again and asked me questions about my self employment work, for which i helped her to understand accountant letter, BS, P&L statement, Invoice Letter from Accountant and showed her the related transactions in my Account.

She then went to see the senior Accountant and it took just 5 mins and she said im happy with your case, just need time to fill in the notes which is req. form us, please come after 1 hour to collect the passports.

I have 3 dependants and she just took the dependands forms without any evidenvces ...... and when i remind her about it she said..... oh no i can see all of them with you so no worries. just gave me funds letter from bank.

My Experience overall was very good and
THANKS TO THIS FORUM AND EVERYONE WHO HELPED.

cheers
Mianrm

tvn_ramesh
Diamond Member

Post by tvn_ramesh » Sun Feb 21, 2010 11:18 am

Congratulations.... please post ur experience at In Person Applications for others..