ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Appeal Allowed Visa Stamped Timings - Pakistan

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

ace999
Newly Registered

Re: hello all

Post by ace999 » Thu Feb 18, 2010 9:11 pm

zoomaj wrote:Sallams ppl, just doing my part, first of all big up to Dulhe raja, he is one of our senior members and he has been thru alot, so all respect to him,

right guys drum roll! my wife has finally got the visa heres the timings.

Married June2008
Papers submitted Islamabad Nov 2008
Rejected Jan 2009,
appeal lodged within 28 days Feb 2009,
Receive appeal date for Oct 2009 in June 2009 via letter
Oct 2009 attend hearing
Nov 2009 find out we Won Mashalah
Dec 2009 Wife receives call letter
Jan 2010 wife goes for medical
Jan 20th 2010 with hands in passport
Feb 17th 2010 wifes receives phone call
Feb 18th 2010 wife collect passports

Its been a rocky hard ride but mashalah she will be here soon now, everyone who is still going thru the wait just do dua its been hard nearly2 years!

thanks for everybodys help

To Zoomaj:

Congrats Bro, i know it would have been a big relief for you. Best of luck for the future!

I hope everyone waiting for their passports InshAllah get it with visa stamped!! :P very soon. Best of luck to All.

DulheRaja

Post by DulheRaja » Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:26 pm

ace999 wrote:
DulheRaja wrote:
sam-zen wrote:yes pray for every one...... some people like dhula raja when they go throug this all stress full path...but after taht they forget feeling of other..plz relize that all aother....thanqs
Well the thing is if u did read this thread from beginning u will know that no one has got his passport back within a month.Even fresh applications are taking about 3 months .All u need is patience because u can mail them daily call them daily take an MP or a Sollicitor,u wont get luck all u can do is wait but most uf u dont have patience.Read this thread from beginning u will see those ppl had at least patience!

Zoom mate u are very lucky to get ur wifes pp back in a month none of us did here at least!!! Mubarak!!

And my friend sam...if u noticed i am the only one here from the previous lot who is still typing here,all of them are gone and forgot about this forum were they use to cry daily about their frustration :P

To Dulhe Raja:

Dear i understand that u had to wait for a long time for ur wifes passport getting stamped, but this does not mean that u now try to make fun of other people who r waiting for theirs. I did noticed some harsh comments about u thinking that its funny that some other people also waiting like u did once and laughing about it in your posts :shock: . Even if you think that people are getting impatient try to aware them of the procedure rather than making fun. Not all people wait for a whole year like u did to get the passport stamped, some people like my friend as i mentioned in my previous post and zoomaj also got it quick.Since it is now samzen who also thought the same so i decided to raise my voice but seriously he could have brought this to moderator's notice in a decent manner, not like this. My purpose is not to criticise you Dulhe raja but please try to think from others point of view when u write in your posts. I hope u would give it a thought with a cool mind :P . Consider this done n dusted.
The message is: You can do whatever u can,bhc will stamp when they want it to...thats the only thing i am trying to say...i am not having fun of it..i know how it is to w8 as i been trough all this.BHC will stamp whenever they want..
Damn to the BHC Islamabad!!!

sam-zen

Post by sam-zen » Fri Feb 19, 2010 4:46 am

ok brov all just chill out.and pray allah will help us this hard time...inshallah we all get over passport back ASAP.inshallah
SAM JORDY

batleykhan

Post by batleykhan » Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:35 am

All those of who have won their appeal but are still waiting to get visa stamped, write an email like the sample ( changing the bits in red to your own persoanl case) and send the email to to this email address.

Appeals.AbuDhabi@fco.gov.uk

Good luck to you all. a few people that I advised to do this got respond within a week to contact Gerrys andd take their passport in for visas to be stamped
Dear Sir,

My mother, Mrs. Begum Jan, Passport No.DK7860697, applied for a visit visa from Pakistan in April 2009 but was refused.

Being the sponsor, I appealed against the decision. The AIT made decision in my favour on 12-11-2009. But after three months of receiving the determination dated 18-11-2009, we are still waiting for your response to ask us to resubmit my mother's passport.

Could you please expedite the matter and take the necessary action required for visa issuance to my mother?

Thanking you,

Ayub Khan
52 Greenwood Road
London
NN5 5EB
0044-1924 555555
0044-7867 - 213445

ccyrex
Newly Registered

admission problem

Post by ccyrex » Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:53 am

bro i wanted to tell you that embassy has asked me to provide new admission letter and i m still struggling to get one.coz my college does not have any coming session until august and they will start issuing letter for that session in April.Now i have tried in some other colleges but still struggling.
is there any body who can guide me in this.

ace999
Newly Registered

Re: admission problem

Post by ace999 » Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:33 am

ccyrex wrote:bro i wanted to tell you that embassy has asked me to provide new admission letter and i m still struggling to get one.coz my college does not have any coming session until august and they will start issuing letter for that session in April.Now i have tried in some other colleges but still struggling.
Don't worry, i think there is a way :roll: , get a defferal letter from your University ( Stating that your current admission have been carried forward to April session since there are no more extension available on the current session). This might help as someother students on the below forum link did so.

www.spammer.com/uk-discussion-f ... udent-visa

wildangel43

Post by wildangel43 » Fri Feb 19, 2010 12:05 pm

ccyrex wrote:bro i wanted to tell you that embassy has asked me to provide new admission letter and i m still struggling to get one.coz my college does not have any coming session until august and they will start issuing letter for that session in April.Now i have tried in some other colleges but still struggling.
heyyyyyyyy maan, dont try to change ur college, u ll indulge ur self in a big prob if u change ur college, u had appeal case so ur case was all about regarding ur this college, if u want to change ur college then u are bound to tell embassy that why ur changin ur college and in that case u have to apply again. so its better to wait till april then submitted those letters to embassy, dont worry. everything will be fine, just wait n patience buddy.

voilet
Newly Registered

Post by voilet » Fri Feb 19, 2010 5:49 pm

Batley Khan, i have send email to all these addresses but no reply yet. Today i was given a more specific address by the UKBAIG stake holders group, which is
AbuDhabi.DutyECO@fco.gsi.gov.uk

I had been searching for the ECO's address for a long time. I think this might be helpful for a lot of us.
I even found this address_ publicvisaenqs@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk...useful as they give correct info even if its a onliner like

According to our Database your son's Visa was authorised for issue by the UK Visa Section on 28 January.

Sent by:

Public Enquiries [R]

Visa Services.

Also_ukbaig-stakeholders@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk. who Atleast guide u to the relevant person or section.

sam-zen

Post by sam-zen » Fri Feb 19, 2010 5:51 pm

dont chang college just take offer letter next secssion which you alredy said august.they start,and seand them hope fully you get a visa that session.if you chang college its big problem you need go throug again all process,coz BHC might refused again ,and said you chang you sponsor you need to apply again student visa and taht case AIT AND AYOU APPEAL DESION not do any thing for you,,,,dont compleate your case just stick same college..that my openion....
SAM JORDY

juba

Post by juba » Sat Feb 20, 2010 6:16 pm

Its has now been 11 weeks since my wife submitted her passport for visa stamp. 11 weeks and counting..

Voilet Thanks for the emails address provided.

juba

Post by juba » Sat Feb 20, 2010 6:20 pm

batleykhan wrote:All those of who have won their appeal but are still waiting to get visa stamped, write an email like the sample ( changing the bits in red to your own persoanl case) and send the email to to this email address.

Appeals.AbuDhabi@fco.gov.uk

Good luck to you all. a few people that I advised to do this got respond within a week to contact Gerrys andd take their passport in for visas to be stamped
Dear Sir,

My mother, Mrs. Begum Jan, Passport No.DK7860697, applied for a visit visa from Pakistan in April 2009 but was refused.

Being the sponsor, I appealed against the decision. The AIT made decision in my favour on 12-11-2009. But after three months of receiving the determination dated 18-11-2009, we are still waiting for your response to ask us to resubmit my mother's passport.

Could you please expedite the matter and take the necessary action required for visa issuance to my mother?

Thanking you,

Ayub Khan
52 Greenwood Road
London
NN5 5EB
0044-1924 555555
0044-7867 - 213445
Yo BatleyKhan, Can i also contact them even though I have already submitted my wifes passport? I'm waiting for my wifes passport to come back with visa stamp, Its been 11 weeks since we submitted it.

sam-zen

Post by sam-zen » Sat Feb 20, 2010 6:40 pm

juba...
i am rely worred you waiting longer then me.my wife passport submet
4 jan2010..after appeal allowed 14 september2009.
i dont know how long they more take..ill ring gerry office gerrys system is breakdown yhey are not reciving call last 2 days.......any one how contect friday and sat both dayes no call through to gerrys office??????
SAM JORDY

batleykhan

Post by batleykhan » Sat Feb 20, 2010 11:26 pm

Yo BatleyKhan, Can i also contact them even though I have already submitted my wifes passport? I'm waiting for my wifes passport to come back with visa stamp, Its been 11 weeks since we submitted it.
No you cant . This email is only for those who have won their appeal but not heard anything.
Batley Khan, i have send email to all these addresses but no reply yet. Today i was given a more specific address by the UKBAIG stake holders group, which is
AbuDhabi.DutyECO@fco.gsi.gov.uk

I had been searching for the ECO's address for a long time. I think this might be helpful for a lot of us.
I even found this address_ publicvisaenqs@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk...useful as they give correct info even if its a onliner like

According to our Database your son's Visa was authorised for issue by the UK Visa Section on 28 January.
The address I have quoted is the one 3 people who have sent an email in the last 2 weeks and recieved positive replys starightaway.

juba

Post by juba » Sun Feb 21, 2010 1:11 am

Why is the BHC in Islamabad so slow? There service level is Nil, and process times are sick. 4 months to stamp a passport? How does that make sense? Dame I hate them.

batleykhan

Post by batleykhan » Sun Feb 21, 2010 10:54 am

Why is the BHC in Islamabad so slow? There service level is Nil, and process times are sick. 4 months to stamp a passport? How does that make sense? Dame I hate them.
Simply because there is no BHC in Islamabad. they have moved to Abu Dhabi

Do you now understand why everything is so slow? :D :lol: :wink:

DulheRaja

Post by DulheRaja » Sun Feb 21, 2010 12:11 pm

batleykhan wrote:
Simply because there is no BHC in Islamabad. they have moved to Abu Dhabi

Do you now understand why everything is so slow? :D :lol: :wink:
The same question got repeated all the time :D

juba

Post by juba » Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:25 pm

As far as I'm aware there is BHC in Islamabad. I phoned them afew times and they picked up once. Gerrys told me that settlement visa passports are not send abroad, and that they remain in pakistan..

To be honest I have no idea where our passport is. Gerrys Never answer any questions clearly, and BHC dont answer there phones.

Well I shall leave everything to prayers, they make every path alot easier.

zoomaj
Mood:
United Kingdom

inside info

Post by zoomaj » Sun Feb 21, 2010 8:48 pm

right guys a few days ago i posted my wife has got here visa, 17th Feb to be precise, it was actually stamped on the 21st Jan 2010, which was 1 day after she handed it in on the 20th Jan, but they waited a full 4 weeks to give my wife a call, she went to book her ticket yday, the travel agent sed ur very lucky t get it back in 4 weeks, the visa is valid for 3 months i believe, the travel agents sed lots of ppl come to them to book the tickets but they have come across many scenarios where the passport has been stamped over 3 months ago and returned after the visa has expired, in which case they have to start over again to re apply, the situation is pretty bad at the embassy my mrs said there where 1000's of ppl in there.

when my wife comes to the UK what questions will she get asked at the airport??? Dule Raja or anybody else that has come recently to UK if u can confirm this??

sam-zen

Re: inside info

Post by sam-zen » Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:27 pm

zoomaj wrote:right guys a few days ago i posted my wife has got here visa, 17th Feb to be precise, it was actually stamped on the 21st Jan 2010, which was 1 day after she handed it in on the 20th Jan, but they waited a full 4 weeks to give my wife a call, she went to book her ticket yday, the travel agent sed ur very lucky t get it back in 4 weeks, the visa is valid for 3 months i believe, the travel agents sed lots of ppl come to them to book the tickets but they have come across many scenarios where the passport has been stamped over 3 months ago and returned after the visa has expired, in which case they have to start over again to re apply, the situation is pretty bad at the embassy my mrs said there where 1000's of ppl in there.

when my wife comes to the UK what questions will she get asked at the airport??? Dule Raja or anybody else that has come recently to UK if u can confirm this??

zoom could you please tell which visa your wife apply...is taht student dependent visa ????plz conform why they issu visa only 3month???plz conform.in airport they ask question reg your visa ..
SAM JORDY

zoomaj
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zoomaj » Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:28 pm

spouse visa settlement

zoomaj
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zoomaj » Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:29 pm

3 months must be the rules can batley khan? dulhe raja confirm???

batleykhan

Post by batleykhan » Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:44 pm

Yes she must arrive within 3 months of visa being stamped. Bring TB certificate with her.

Questions like who is meeting you, where do they live, what they do etc.Nothing to worry about or loose sleep over

DulheRaja

Re: inside info

Post by DulheRaja » Mon Feb 22, 2010 12:11 am

zoomaj wrote:right guys a few days ago i posted my wife has got here visa, 17th Feb to be precise, it was actually stamped on the 21st Jan 2010, which was 1 day after she handed it in on the 20th Jan, but they waited a full 4 weeks to give my wife a call, she went to book her ticket yday, the travel agent sed ur very lucky t get it back in 4 weeks, the visa is valid for 3 months i believe, the travel agents sed lots of ppl come to them to book the tickets but they have come across many scenarios where the passport has been stamped over 3 months ago and returned after the visa has expired, in which case they have to start over again to re apply, the situation is pretty bad at the embassy my mrs said there where 1000's of ppl in there.

They didnt asked my wife for her TB certificate.They asked her a few questions about me,my job and when we get married etc why did our case get rejected.Then the Immigration officer called at the info desk of the airport were they announced my name ,when i went to the counter it was the I.O. who asked me same questions and told me that he is going to stamp her passport.Thats it.

DulheRaja

Post by DulheRaja » Mon Feb 22, 2010 12:12 am

zoomaj wrote:3 months must be the rules can batley khan? dulhe raja confirm???
My wife got 6 months and she didnt required to travel within 28 days.

voilet
Newly Registered

Post by voilet » Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:34 am

reply from the duty ECO today AbuDhabi.DutyECO@fco.gov.uk

Dear Sir

The correction has been done and I will inform my colleagues in Islamabad to return your documents ASAP.

Regards

John Galbraith

Entry Clearance Officer, Abu Dhabi Regional Hub, UK Border Agency International Group, British Embassy Abu Dhabi