ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Holland indefinite requirment for spouse

Immigration to European countries, don't post UK or Ireland related topics!

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

mrsi

Holland indefinite requirment for spouse

Post by mrsi » Fri Feb 19, 2010 7:38 pm

hi i have got married to Dutch Citizen in 2007 and i did pass my dutch languge test in pakistan in 2008 and got the visa in 2008 for dutch and came here on spouse visa of a dutch citizen .now we have a baby boy .we got extended visa now again for 5 yearz i want to know how can i get indefinite visa for dutch as i have been here for nearly two years and i thought we can apply for indefinite passport now but they gave us advice for 5 years extension thats what i have can i apply for any kind of indefinite ?let me know please i will be very thankful for your help

Rozen
Diamond Member

Re: Holland indefinite requirment for spouse

Post by Rozen » Fri Feb 19, 2010 7:55 pm

mrsi wrote:hi i have got married to Dutch Citizen in 2007 and i did pass my dutch languge test in pakistan in 2008 and got the visa in 2008 for dutch and came here on spouse visa of a dutch citizen .now we have a baby boy .we got extended visa now again for 5 yearz i want to know how can i get indefinite visa for dutch as i have been here for nearly two years and i thought we can apply for indefinite passport now but they gave us advice for 5 years extension thats what i have can i apply for any kind of indefinite ?let me know please i will be very thankful for your help
You can apply for a Dutch passport after three years of marriage and unbroken co-habitation with your Dutch husband.
Be aware that you will have to have achieved NT2 Level of the Dutch language.

mrsi

one more clarification

Post by mrsi » Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:02 pm

hi thanks for your reply i just want to know that can you apply for dutch passport after threee years of marriage with a dutch citizen or after being entered in dutch and stay in dutch country for three years then you can apply coz its been nearly three years for me being married but its been only one year since i came to dutch so can i apply for passport as its been three years since we r married but i only came here one year ago

Pakhtoon
- thin ice -

Re: Holland indefinite requirment for spouse

Post by Pakhtoon » Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:20 pm

Rozen wrote:
unbroken co-habitation with your Dutch husband.
That means living together.
“Terrorism is the war of the poor; war is the terrorism of the rich.â€

mrsi

Post by mrsi » Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:50 pm

oh ok they have got married 3 years ago but her hubby came back to netherlands after marriage so she stayed in pakistan for 1 year and marriage happend three years ago but they are living together since 2 years ago so does that mean she can apply for passport after one more year ? sorry am being dumb but i am really worried and i wana make sure sorry for being pain

Tim555

Post by Tim555 » Sat Feb 20, 2010 2:25 am

mrsi wrote:oh ok they have got married 3 years ago but her hubby came back to netherlands after marriage so she stayed in pakistan for 1 year and marriage happend three years ago but they are living together since 2 years ago so does that mean she can apply for passport after one more year ? sorry am being dumb but i am really worried and i wana make sure sorry for being pain
May or may not be. If you can prove they were in contact with each other in that missing year ( 1 year ) otherwise 3 years to live together for passport.
Each and every one of us can make a difference. All right everyone, line up alphabetically according to your height.

republique
BANNED

Re: one more clarification

Post by republique » Sat Feb 20, 2010 12:54 pm

mrsi wrote:hi thanks for your reply i just want to know that can you apply for dutch passport after threee years of marriage with a dutch citizen or after being entered in dutch and stay in dutch country for three years then you can apply coz its been nearly three years for me being married but its been only one year since i came to dutch so can i apply for passport as its been three years since we r married but i only came here one year ago
You have to be naturalized first before you can apply for the passport. They are two separate processes so I suggest you start thinking of them that way.

mrsi

Post by mrsi » Sun Feb 21, 2010 11:29 am

naturalized? you changed the whole story i was happy earlier coz its nearly done like 3 years but you mentioned something else what is naturalized and when can you apply for it? and do you have to spend 3 years after naturalized be you can apply for passport anyways she got 2 years visa from pak after she got married and now she got extension of 5 years so do let me know whatcan we do plz thanks

republique
BANNED

Post by republique » Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:30 pm

mrsi wrote:naturalized? you changed the whole story i was happy earlier coz its nearly done like 3 years but you mentioned something else what is naturalized and when can you apply for it? and do you have to spend 3 years after naturalized be you can apply for passport anyways she got 2 years visa from pak after she got married and now she got extension of 5 years so do let me know whatcan we do plz thanks
try using the ind.nl website

Pakhtoon
- thin ice -

Post by Pakhtoon » Sun Feb 21, 2010 4:50 pm

republique wrote:
mrsi wrote:naturalized? you changed the whole story i was happy earlier coz its nearly done like 3 years but you mentioned something else what is naturalized and when can you apply for it? and do you have to spend 3 years after naturalized be you can apply for passport anyways she got 2 years visa from pak after she got married and now she got extension of 5 years so do let me know whatcan we do plz thanks
try using the ind.nl website
haha good advice !!
“Terrorism is the war of the poor; war is the terrorism of the rich.â€

mrsi

Post by mrsi » Mon Feb 22, 2010 11:59 am

if iwanted to find out from there i could have done it before obviously i couldnt find it how it works from website thats the reason am asking here anyone else help me with this plz?

republique
BANNED

Post by republique » Mon Feb 22, 2010 1:36 pm

mrsi wrote:if iwanted to find out from there i could have done it before obviously i couldnt find it how it works from website thats the reason am asking here anyone else help me with this plz?
No it is not obvious you couldn't find it
it might be more obvious you are lazy
by virtue of how you asked the questions, it is clear you haven't tried at all or you would have a better grasp of how to frame your question
I already gave you the heads up on naturalisation and passport application but you still do not wish to avail yourself of the simplest method of research and understanding.
We aren't your wetnurses.

mrsi

Post by mrsi » Mon Feb 22, 2010 10:34 pm

loook mate if u do not wish to reply you are most welcome to leave this post and find other post i was asking someone else not you if you do not wish to reply its diff thing do not call someone lazy and try to be smart if i wanted to find out from web i would have done it in the first place as its obvious these matters can only be found on there official webs but i could not understand them thats the reason i came here for xplanation now u can go and find someone else to fight coz i am only here to find a solution not to mess

republique
BANNED

Post by republique » Mon Feb 22, 2010 10:42 pm

mrsi wrote:loook mate if u do not wish to reply you are most welcome to leave this post and find other post i was asking someone else not you if you do not wish to reply its diff thing do not call someone lazy and try to be smart if i wanted to find out from web i would have done it in the first place as its obvious these matters can only be found on there official webs but i could not understand them thats the reason i came here for xplanation now u can go and find someone else to fight coz i am only here to find a solution not to mess
First you need to read my response better
I didn't call you lazy
You said it was obvious that you had looked and I said what is more likely to be obvious is that you didn't and you were being lazy. there is a distinction.
Second, how is it obvious? You never said it upfront, you don't expect people to read your mind, do you?
Third, you again ignored my help regarding me telling you to be aware of the difference between passport and naturalization which I guess is real easy to do when a person has decided to stop their help at a certain point and you want more and more and you aren't grateful for what you did get.
So yeah, see ya, no one else seems to be offering better help but you prefer to be annoyed with the help you got.

mrsi

Post by mrsi » Tue Feb 23, 2010 2:25 pm

ok sorry and my mistake thanks for your help i will find out the rest myself i am a bit dumb thats the reason i was expecting more explanation sorry anyway

Tim555

Post by Tim555 » Sun Feb 28, 2010 1:27 am

republique wrote:
mrsi wrote:if iwanted to find out from there i could have done it before obviously i couldnt find it how it works from website thats the reason am asking here anyone else help me with this plz?
No it is not obvious you couldn't find it
it might be more obvious you are lazy
by virtue of how you asked the questions, it is clear you haven't tried at all or you would have a better grasp of how to frame your question
I already gave you the heads up on naturalisation and passport application but you still do not wish to avail yourself of the simplest method of research and understanding.
We aren't your wetnurses.
???
Each and every one of us can make a difference. All right everyone, line up alphabetically according to your height.

Tim555

Post by Tim555 » Sun Feb 28, 2010 1:28 am

republique wrote:
mrsi wrote:loook mate if u do not wish to reply you are most welcome to leave this post and find other post i was asking someone else not you if you do not wish to reply its diff thing do not call someone lazy and try to be smart if i wanted to find out from web i would have done it in the first place as its obvious these matters can only be found on there official webs but i could not understand them thats the reason i came here for xplanation now u can go and find someone else to fight coz i am only here to find a solution not to mess
First you need to read my response better
I didn't call you lazy
You said it was obvious that you had looked and I said what is more likely to be obvious is that you didn't and you were being lazy. there is a distinction.
Second, how is it obvious? You never said it upfront, you don't expect people to read your mind, do you?
Third, you again ignored my help regarding me telling you to be aware of the difference between passport and naturalization which I guess is real easy to do when a person has decided to stop their help at a certain point and you want more and more and you aren't grateful for what you did get.
So yeah, see ya, no one else seems to be offering better help but you prefer to be annoyed with the help you got.
??? ??? ???