ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Query about Previous Earnings from Indian salary

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

sm007
Newly Registered

Query about Previous Earnings from Indian salary

Post by sm007 » Mon Feb 22, 2010 10:37 am

Sorry i have posted the same in Current Processing Times already..

I am currently on an assignment in UK and is getting paid allowances and expenses reimbursed. I am getting my Indian salary as usual. Can i show my indian salary as my previous earnings (i qualify for enough points if i show my indian salary). I have my paslips attested by my employer and last 12 months bank statements which shows salary credits.

Do anyone recently applied using indian salary while on assignment in UK. Any replies welcome.

SM

The plocy guidance for caseworkers says,

Those seconded overseas from their normal country of work.
Applicants who have been seconded overseas during the last fifteen months and whose salary continues to be paid in the normal manner by their employer should be assessed against the country where they have been working during their secondment. In order for us to establish which country code to consider their earnings against, the applicant should provide evidence of where they have been working and where their salary has been paid for the period they wish us to consider, up to a maximum of twelve months.
If an applicant is working in a country but having their income paid into a bank account in another country, their income will be considered against the country code where they are working.