ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Masters degree listed in UKBA database

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

ash210

Masters degree listed in UKBA database

Post by ash210 » Mon Feb 22, 2010 11:04 am

Hi,
Do we still need to provide evidence for english language requirement if our degree is listed in the database?
and do we still need to have a NARIC confirmation of the Degree if its listed in the database?
Plz do let me know your views
Regards

tvn_ramesh
Diamond Member

Re: Masters degree listed in UKBA database

Post by tvn_ramesh » Mon Feb 22, 2010 11:07 am

ash210 wrote:Hi,
Do we still need to provide evidence for english language requirement if our degree is listed in the database?
and do we still need to have a NARIC confirmation of the Degree if its listed in the database?
Regards
When you checked for Degree listed in the PBS Calculator.. did you check if the PBS Calculator provides points for English?

If it gives points for english you do not need any other certificate or NARIC confirmation..

Just the ORIGINAL MAsters degree certificate is enough

ash210

Re: Masters degree listed in UKBA database

Post by ash210 » Mon Feb 22, 2010 11:09 am

tvn_ramesh wrote:
ash210 wrote:Hi,
Regards
When you checked for Degree listed in the PBS Calculator.. did you check if the PBS Calculator provides points for English?

If it gives points for english you do not need any other certificate or NARIC confirmation..

Just the ORIGINAL MAsters degree certificate is enough
yes it did and it asked me to select that which i did
so i dont need anything? thats a releif