ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Success - ILR under HSMP JR with Absences

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Janisblue
Newly Registered

Success - ILR under HSMP JR with Absences

Post by Janisblue » Sun Feb 21, 2010 10:34 am

Hi,
Thank you so much especially to the moderators of this site.. Thanks to Chetan for all his help and good advice.

I got my ILR.

I would like to advice to the people with absences.. I have a feeling that they are willing to give ILR to the people under HSMP JR even though they have absences (8 months in one strecth)..

Just get a letter from your employer or from your clients if you are self employed... and show your bank statements (you need to be paid in the UK when you were away).

I have a question again about my Naturalisation now..
The time limit is 450 days in the last 5 years. Mine is already more than this. What is going to happen now? Can I apply to be a citizien after 12 months?

Thanks so much!

Mrs Khan

Post by Mrs Khan » Mon Feb 22, 2010 11:25 am

Can i ask you what documents did u submitt with your ILR application. did u get Tier One general visa ?

I came to UK under HSMP in April 2006 then got extension of four years now i think i am covered under JR & will be eligible for ILR this summer so compiling all docs for it therefore need your advice & help.

Thanks

gvamsimba

Re: Success - ILR under HSMP JR with Absences

Post by gvamsimba » Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:52 pm

Janisblue wrote:Hi,
Thank you so much especially to the moderators of this site.. Thanks to Chetan for all his help and good advice.

I got my ILR.

I would like to advice to the people with absences.. I have a feeling that they are willing to give ILR to the people under HSMP JR even though they have absences (8 months in one strecth)..

Just get a letter from your employer or from your clients if you are self employed... and show your bank statements (you need to be paid in the UK when you were away).

I have a question again about my Naturalisation now..
The time limit is 450 days in the last 5 years. Mine is already more than this. What is going to happen now? Can I apply to be a citizien after 12 months?

Thanks so much!
Congrats on getting ILR janice.. I am eligible for ILR under the judicial review this april. But i was 4 months away in a single stretch 3 years ago..
did they specifically ask you to show the bank statements for that period when you were away or is just the letter from the employer enough ?

Thanks

skat
Newly Registered

Post by skat » Mon Feb 22, 2010 6:35 pm

Congratulations on getting your ILR. Can you please send us format of letter you got from your employer about your absences. There are lots of guys in this forum looking for that format. It would be helpful for all of us if you could post format of the letter.

Thanks & Regards

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Mon Feb 22, 2010 6:47 pm

skat wrote:Congratulations on getting your ILR. Can you please send us format of letter you got from your employer about your absences. There are lots of guys in this forum looking for that format. It would be helpful for all of us if you could post format of the letter.

Thanks & Regards
You don't seem to check for response to your own queries.

regards