ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Bank Statements

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

salman83

Bank Statements

Post by salman83 » Mon Feb 22, 2010 11:56 pm

Hi All,

I am currently on HSMP and will going to apply for extension under Tier-1(General).

I have a bank account in llyodstsb and I printed out my bank statements online. Everything is fine except for this statement on the top of the print out which alarmed me.
The personal data on this statement was correct at the time of printing. This statement is not an official Bank copy.
Can anybody tell me if I stamped and signed it from the bank on every page of these print outs. Is this will be Ok to send it out.

Thanks in advance.

Regards.

tvn_ramesh
Diamond Member

Re: Bank Statements

Post by tvn_ramesh » Tue Feb 23, 2010 10:11 am

salman83 wrote:Hi All,

I am currently on HSMP and will going to apply for extension under Tier-1(General).

I have a bank account in llyodstsb and I printed out my bank statements online. Everything is fine except for this statement on the top of the print out which alarmed me.
The personal data on this statement was correct at the time of printing. This statement is not an official Bank copy.
Can anybody tell me if I stamped and signed it from the bank on every page of these print outs. Is this will be Ok to send it out.

Thanks in advance.

Regards.
Yes, that is what you need to do for the Electronic Bankstatements for regular accounts

mianrm

Post by mianrm » Tue Feb 23, 2010 12:24 pm

Yes Thats fine

but i say if you have few days more to apply , try to get statement from your bank through post which is usually on letter head paper and more authentic.

i got my statement from natwest it will 5 to 7 working days to reach me and just have last few days of my claiming period on plan A4 paper stamped and signed...

i hope this helps you.