ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

HSMP Extension to Tier 1 General

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

drawat
Newly Registered

HSMP Extension to Tier 1 General

Post by drawat » Mon Feb 22, 2010 1:54 pm

dear All,

I have been reading the blogs in this forum for a while and have found all the information and messages really beneficial.
However i am in a strange situation.
I opted for the premium services for my HSMP sextension, Having all my paper work in Place.
I submitted the documents to the case worker at the Croydon office.
I am claiming earning points based on Self employment and employment .
I have submitted all invoices raised for the self employement and the amount reflecting in my bank statement.
However since some of the payments were made my Cheque ( Scanned Copies Submitted ) and one made in cash.
The case worker disputed them as payments from my suppliers as the cheque number or the name of the supplier does not reflect in my statement. Since they were cheque payment, the bank statement reflects and x amount paid in on x date.
I have also provided a reference letter from each supplier confirm the payment amounts, the dates and the invoices they relate too.
I have also sumbitted a letter from the Chartered account confirming my earning for the year.
they have now decided to to send my invoices, bank statement and payments for verification.
Any one aware of such a senario and what is the possible outcome.

Thanks a million in advance

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:54 pm

The possible outcome depends on the merits of your case. IMHO, no one can guess it for you.

regards

drawat
Newly Registered

more information needed

Post by drawat » Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:06 am

hey sushdmehta,

Thanks for your response, however i am a a bit skeptical about the assessment considering the different blogs i have read, Do you have any good immigration solicotors you have in mind who has a good track record and a good history with such kinda cases.
as i would like to consult them on the same?

Many THank in Advance