ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

VAF 10 form help

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

amit1209
Newly Registered

VAF 10 form help

Post by amit1209 » Tue Feb 23, 2010 10:58 am

Hi,
In the VAF 10 form, while filing the application should my son fill son or father in the question 7.1 --> how are you related to the main applicant.
Also while filing my application I had mentioned NO in the question would your dependents be joining you later. Will it impact my application.
Regards,
Amit

tvn_ramesh
Diamond Member

Re: VAF 10 form help

Post by tvn_ramesh » Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:11 am

amit1209 wrote:Hi,
In the VAF 10 form, while filing the application should my son fill son or father in the question 7.1 --> how are you related to the main applicant.

- SON
Also while filing my application I had mentioned NO in the question would your dependents be joining you later. Will it impact my application.
Regards,

- If your dependents are not joining you, then why are you filling your son's dependent application form??? Please englighten

Application form VAF10 - PBS Dependant

Amit

amit1209
Newly Registered

Post by amit1209 » Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:22 am

Hi,
Thanks for the update. I am in UK now now. I meant to say that about a year back when I filed my application I mentioned No to the question that whether your dependents are travelling with you or joining later.
Regards,
Amit
tvn_ramesh wrote:

- SON
Regards,

- If your dependents are not joining you, then why are you filling your son's dependent application form??? Please englighten

Amit

tvn_ramesh
Diamond Member

Post by tvn_ramesh » Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:24 am

Thanks for the update. I am in UK now now. I meant to say that about a year back when I filed my application I mentioned No to the question that whether your dependents are travelling with you or joining later.
Regards,
Amit
tvn_ramesh wrote:

- SON
Regards,

Amit
Ok got ur point.. Incomplete info is not good it just confuses like now..

You are good to go ahead now with ur dependents application..

amit1209
Newly Registered

Post by amit1209 » Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:44 am

tvn_ramesh wrote:
Regards,
Amit
tvn_ramesh wrote:

- SON
Regards,

Hi,
Regards,
Amit

Amit
Ok got ur point.. Incomplete info is not good it just confuses like now..

You are good to go ahead now with ur dependents application..

kk1983
Newly Registered

vaf 10 form query

Post by kk1983 » Mon Mar 07, 2011 1:01 am

hi my wife is going file the application for herself ..i am confused about section 7. since i am fillin gthe form frm here

in 7.1 she will be writing here relation with me which is spouse or wife

in rest of the question for eg main applicants job in uk what she is going to write since she has no job and she coming to the uk for the first time so who is the main applicant ?? is it me or her?