ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Name behind the pictures

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

uguracar
Newly Registered

Name behind the pictures

Post by uguracar » Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:03 am

Hi everyone

ijust remembered that i forgot to write my name behind my pictures. Do you think they will refuse my appication becouse of that. This is my last chance, i cant apply nomore as my visa expires in 31 january.
please help.

potterbond007
Member of Standing

Re: Name behind the pictures

Post by potterbond007 » Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:35 am

uguracar wrote:Hi everyone

ijust remembered that i forgot to write my name behind my pictures. Do you think they will refuse my appication becouse of that. This is my last chance, i cant apply nomore as my visa expires in 31 january.
please help.
It is a very silly reason to reject you and i dont think that the home office wod have the audacity to reject you for anything like that.. Even if they do reject you, i am very sure that you would win your appeal.. It is just a way of identifying the person and in your appeal you would be personally be present.. Just stay cool..

uguracar
Newly Registered

Post by uguracar » Wed Jan 20, 2010 12:08 pm

potterbond007 wrote:

please help.
It is a very silly reason to reject you and i dont think that the home office wod have the audacity to reject you for anything like that.. Even if they do reject you, i am very sure that you would win your appeal.. It is just a way of identifying the person and in your appeal you would be personally be present.. Just stay cool..
Thanks. But i will change my question as "has anyone been rejected becouse of not writing their names behind their pictures.

kulksnikhil1

Post by kulksnikhil1 » Wed Jan 20, 2010 4:26 pm

uguracar wrote: Thanks. But i will change my question as "has anyone been rejected becouse of not writing their names behind their pictures.
He, I had forgotten to write my name and DOB behind the postal order and it was not a problem. I just got my Visa today. I think not writing name at the back won't be a problem. And I think you won't even have to worry about appealing as long as all other requirements are met.

uguracar
Newly Registered

Post by uguracar » Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:31 pm

kulksnikhil1 wrote:
uguracar wrote: Thanks. But i will change my question as "has anyone been rejected becouse of not writing their names behind their pictures.
He, I had forgotten to write my name and DOB behind the postal order and it was not a problem. I just got my Visa today. I think not writing name at the back won't be a problem. And I think you won't even have to worry about appealing as long as all other requirements are met.
thanks for making me feel better. But, i talked to my application advisor and she said "it will be refused by 90 percent". Tier 1 post study apllication form says on page 9 "You must provide two identical photographs of yourself with your full name on the back of each
one.". However, the link given on same page as below; http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitec ... pbs/193059

does not say that name on the back side is mandatory.

Now i wonder and please someone help to answer.
1) will the person who deal with this application be bodhered to write my name behind.
2) how long does it take for them to realize this picture to be rejected. Is it gonna be like rejection of payment which normally takes only a week?
3) I sent my application form by postal order. Do i have a option to appeal as my passport will be invalid after 31 january?
4) Will they be saying to go back to my country to reapply or something else?

please who realy knows anything about, help!

ash786
BANNED

Post by ash786 » Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:12 pm

please help.
1. I will be very surprised if you get a rejection for not writing your name on the back of the photographs.
2. I am sure u will be fine so dont worry too much as u have provided photos which is a mandatory requirement and writing names is just a formality.

uguracar
Newly Registered

Post by uguracar » Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:30 pm

ash786 wrote:

please help.
1. I will be very surprised if you get a rejection for not writing your name on the back of the photographs.
2. I am sure u will be fine so dont worry too much as u have provided photos which is a mandatory requirement and writing names is just a formality.
Thanks ash, i trust you. If it will be rejected, it will be the first case of this forum i suppose:((. I hope i will give the good news after about a month later by getting this permit after 2 months of strugging.

ash786
BANNED

Post by ash786 » Thu Jan 21, 2010 12:41 am

uguracar wrote:
ash786 wrote:

please help.
Thanks ash, i trust you. If it will be rejected, it will be the first case of this forum i suppose:((. I hope i will give the good news after about a month later by getting this permit after 2 months of strugging.
1. You r rite as i never heard that anybody got rejected cuz of that.

uguracar
Newly Registered

Post by uguracar » Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:08 am

ash786 wrote:
uguracar wrote:
ash786 wrote:

please help.
Yes guys you were all right..Having forgotten to wirte my name behind my picture did not cause me to be rejected as i got my visa by last week...Yehhhoooooo...I am so happy...thanks all..

yasa
Diamond Member

Post by yasa » Tue Feb 23, 2010 1:28 pm

uguracar wrote:
ash786 wrote:
uguracar wrote:
ash786 wrote:
Yes guys you were all right..Having forgotten to wirte my name behind my picture did not cause me to be rejected as i got my visa by last week...Yehhhoooooo...I am so happy...thanks all..
Good..
=======================
Every cloud has silver lining
=======================