ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

a quick question anyone have any idea..? thx

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

nikkinova
Newly Registered

a quick question anyone have any idea..? thx

Post by nikkinova » Wed Feb 24, 2010 1:31 pm

hi everyone,is me again..

i have submitted my psw application form by dis monday but i started to worry if i would get rejected due to some maintenance issue..

i able to show adequate amount of money in my bank.s but one thing is,i have my bs of everymonth from sept to dec only,and with another BS with da cover page(kinda like summary page)showing my amount from 4th of Dec until 22nd of Jan. My question is,will i get reject by HO on reason that i use a summary page of BS but not the one in details instead? I've called to natwest and thy said because i didnt have any transaction during Jan hence i wont recif my jan's BS...weird i knw but i have eventually handed in my application form with statements from sept-dec and another summary page showing my balance from 4thdec-22nd Jan.

am i putting myself in da risk of gettin rejected???
looking forward to hear any suggestion from u guys....many thx in advance..

neighbourboy

Post by neighbourboy » Wed Feb 24, 2010 2:17 pm

I think it should be fine.....

amit_mahay

Post by amit_mahay » Wed Feb 24, 2010 2:45 pm

i did exactly the same thing and got my visa in 4 weeks.....the only thing i did was to get the summary sheet signed and stamped by the bank and got a covering letter too from the bank for that period of time.

arsenal49
Diamond Member

Post by arsenal49 » Wed Feb 24, 2010 2:49 pm

Well, HO will count 3 months back from the date statement was issued. It would have been better if you sort of mentioned the date statement was issued by bank CLEARLY in your covering letter but i will be very, very surprised if they reject you on this basis.

This summary page, does it have your name, account number etc. on the page? I am assuming its still an original document and not something you just printed from online account.

You satisfy all the requirements of HO that the statement is original as per guidance in the notes so now, u just have to sit tight and wait :)

good day