ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA2

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

mastersimon
Newly Registered

EEA2

Post by mastersimon » Wed Feb 24, 2010 2:12 pm

hello everyone
how much does my husband needs to be earning so i can claim as a self sufficent?, cant take the employment beacose of the baby, he needs to apply for a residence card
thanks

Ben
Diamond Member

Post by Ben » Wed Feb 24, 2010 2:16 pm

There is no specific figure. Just so longer as you have enough to support yourself and your resident family members. You must also hold comprehensive sickness insurance cover for all.
I am no longer posting publicly on this website - PM me if needed.

mastersimon
Newly Registered

Post by mastersimon » Wed Feb 24, 2010 2:45 pm

Thank you ben, why im asking is that he was refused a residence card last week and the reason is "You have failed to provide evidence that your EEA family member is a qualified person" and the only thing i can think off is the medical insurance that we did not have, if we'll get a health insurance now whould it change anything or he whould have to reapply ?
thank you again

Ben
Diamond Member

Post by Ben » Wed Feb 24, 2010 2:51 pm

He would have to reapply. You are a qualified person once you have comprehensive sickness insurance cover for yourself and your resident family members.
I am no longer posting publicly on this website - PM me if needed.

mastersimon
Newly Registered

Post by mastersimon » Wed Feb 24, 2010 3:07 pm

thank you ben, hopefully it wont take 20 months again for them to decide.