ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

family appeal

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

katrina

family appeal

Post by katrina » Wed Feb 24, 2010 12:07 am

Hi all

My parents family appeal allowed after 2 months they are asking for passport and wrote this

please explain me this paragraph what it means 'they will call for interview or not

1......The eco will consider your application based on the documents submitted by you.However you may wish to note that you may be called for an interview.If you wish to provide any further documents you may do so at the time of interview.

( and they ask to send passport as well.

2.does the eco has the right to refuse again.

Thanks

immigrationuk2009
BANNED

Re: family appeal

Post by immigrationuk2009 » Wed Feb 24, 2010 12:15 am

Hi
katrina wrote:Hi all

My parents family appeal allowed after 2 months they are asking for passport and wrote this

please explain me this paragraph what it means 'they will call for interview or not

1......The eco will consider your application based on the documents submitted by you.However you may wish to note that you may be called for an interview.If you wish to provide any further documents you may do so at the time of interview.

( and they ask to send passport as well.

2.does the eco has the right to refuse again.

Thanks

Yes he can but this happens in very few cases...So you would be fine..Just send passport and other documents ECO has asked.

UK_Banned_Member
Please always seek legal advise from OSIC consultant or immigration solicitor.These are my personal views gain through experience or study.

UK_Banned_Member

katrina

Thank you

Post by katrina » Wed Feb 24, 2010 12:37 am

He did not ask any documents just passport .

Many Thanks

immigrationuk2009
BANNED

Re: Thank you

Post by immigrationuk2009 » Wed Feb 24, 2010 1:43 am

katrina wrote:He did not ask any documents just passport .

Many Thanks

You would be fine

UK_Banned_Member
Please always seek legal advise from OSIC consultant or immigration solicitor.These are my personal views gain through experience or study.

UK_Banned_Member

batleykhan

Post by batleykhan » Wed Feb 24, 2010 7:55 am

Looks as though they just want parents passport to stamp visa. They maybe questioned whilst this is being done.

As the initial application probally was a long time ago, they just want to make sure the resources to support and accommodate your parents during their visit are still in place.

Yes they can still refuse, but as already being stated, it is very unlikely.

immigrationuk2009
BANNED

Post by immigrationuk2009 » Wed Feb 24, 2010 8:40 pm

Hi
batleykhan wrote:Looks as though they just want parents passport to stamp visa. They maybe questioned whilst this is being done.

As the initial application probally was a long time ago, they just want to make sure the resources to support and accommodate your parents during their visit are still in place.

Yes they can still refuse, but as already being stated, it is very unlikely.

Khan dont confuse this innocent man..They have asked for only passport not bank statements or accommodation proofs....

So no need to worry..Simple is that

UK_Banned_Member

UK_Banned_Member

katrina

Post by katrina » Wed Feb 24, 2010 9:07 pm

Thank You for responses

I was worried because usually i heard they write i am pleased to say ; but here they started as a decision on your appeal has been taken.i can confirm that your appeal has been allowed so that we may proceed with this application please submit your passport at..........

The eco will consider your application based on the documents submitted by u.however you may wish to note that you may be called for an interview.if you wish to provide further documents you can do so at the time of interview.

proposed date of travel phonenumbers etc.

does other get similar letters as well.

many many thanks