ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Change in circumstances form

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

MJNair

Change in circumstances form

Post by MJNair » Thu Feb 25, 2010 8:48 pm

Once the visa is stamped & passport received, on what occasions would one have to use the Change in Circumstances form?

Or is this form meant to be used only when your application is with the HO?

When the passport is renewed, should I inform the HO? Since I would be carrying my old passport together with the new one, would I have to get the visa transfered to the new passport?

If I am adding a new dependent, should I inform the HO? (The dependent will be applying for an EC from India)

Is there any other change that we have to inform the HO once the visa is stamped?

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Re: Change in circumstances form

Post by geriatrix » Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:31 pm

MJNair wrote:Or is this form meant to be used only when your application is with the HO?
Yes.
MJNair wrote:When the passport is renewed, should I inform the HO?
No.
MJNair wrote:Since I would be carrying my old passport together with the new one, would I have to get the visa transfered to the new passport?
Not mandatory, but if you want to you can get it done. See Transferring your visa to a new passport.
MJNair wrote:If I am adding a new dependent, should I inform the HO? (The dependent will be applying for an EC from India)
No.
MJNair wrote:Is there any other change that we have to inform the HO once the visa is stamped?
Too many to list them here.

regards

MJNair

Post by MJNair » Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:20 pm

Thanks sushdmehta for your reply.

What if I get a fixed penalty? Do I need to let the HO know or only include it when I go for extension?

Do we have to let the HO know of address or job change?

I was told by the officer in a Job Center Plus when I went to get my NI that I am only allowed to change to a related/similar job.
I thought Tier 1 holder is allowed to take up any job as long as the earning criteria can be satisfied for extension.
I am on Tier 1 btw.

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Fri Feb 26, 2010 1:02 am

MJNair wrote:What if I get a fixed penalty? Do I need to let the HO know or only include it when I go for extension?
No.
MJNair wrote:Do we have to let the HO know of address or job change?
No.

regards

MJNair

Post by MJNair » Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:14 am

Thanks Sushdmehta for your replies.