ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

people who got their citizenship anything new

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

acme4242

Post by acme4242 » Sat Jan 30, 2010 4:38 pm

Tom, stop being such an Amadán, do you have nothing better to be doing

IrishTom
BANNED

Post by IrishTom » Sat Jan 30, 2010 4:41 pm

acme4242 wrote:Tom, stop being such an Amadán, do you have nothing better to be doing
The population displacement of my people is no joking matter.

anotherimmigrant

Post by anotherimmigrant » Sat Jan 30, 2010 9:41 pm

IrishTom wrote:
strongbow wrote:No money charged for visa..30-day visa is what is issued.
Is that the only reason you lot apply for Irish citizenship? To save a few quid on visas? :roll:

Mean while, the scum in the dail ignore our diaspora. People who consider themselves Irish. :twisted:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JGMEbzjm ... re=related
Advantages:

Few quids goes on long given the harsh recession up on us. My case i dont need to pay 150 euro for me and my wife every two years, being resident working here 8 yrs. No need to pay.

Due to my work i have to take flight between Cork and Dublin because great Irish railway is costlier then Michael O'Leary air service. still i have to goto corner air port to stamp on my ticket.

Possibly like every celtic tiger and cub i can also stand EU que on my work travel to Germany no need to send 60 euro every day German embassey.

Possibly i can vote elect some sensible TD rather like Celtic tiger patteren (my dad vote so i will , my dad liverpool fan so i am).

Re: Diaspora

My self i am big fan of David McWilliams, i agree. Even he also said we can use Foriegn brain power here. He also warned urged stop getting eractions from Property Times weekly suppliment every week instead develop "Real Economy", just thought let you know because you look like only big patriotic Irish living in Dublin.

csr

Post by csr » Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:26 am

hi scme4242, I agree with IrishTom here,

Is that the only reason you lot apply for Irish citizenship? To save a few quid on visas?

It really sends bad message that we all admit that we apply for citizenship to save few quid !!!

But
IrishTom, I have a question for you.
Irish Law is the problem not us.
Can you tell me how can this justified,
why should I pay 500 euro for LTR (after working and paying taxes for more than 7 years),

Another funny thing was, with LTR spouse will get only 1 year stamp that means every year it costs me 100 for GNIB and 150 for visa i.e. 250eruo in totday, for my wife, when I was on my ICT working visa where my wife gets 2 years visa before !!!!!
acme4242 wrote:Tom, stop being such an Amadán, do you have nothing better to be doing

IrishTom
BANNED

Post by IrishTom » Mon Feb 01, 2010 3:33 pm

csr wrote: But
IrishTom, I have a question for you.
Irish Law is the problem not us.
Can you tell me how can this justified,
why should I pay 500 euro for LTR (after working and paying taxes for more than 7 years),

Another funny thing was, with LTR spouse will get only 1 year stamp that means every year it costs me 100 for GNIB and 150 for visa i.e. 250eruo in totday, for my wife, when I was on my ICT working visa where my wife gets 2 years visa before !!!!!
Buddy, I had to go over to the states with my job last year. Id to pay $1000 for the visa and $650 health insurance before I stepped foot into the country. Id no problem with that. You have to pay into the system. The money goes on little things like running the country. :wink:

The vast majority of foreigners take more than they put in, and thats a fact.

IrishTom
BANNED

Post by IrishTom » Mon Feb 01, 2010 3:35 pm

anotherimmigrant wrote:
My self i am big fan of David McWilliams, i agree. Even he also said we can use Foriegn brain power here.
I wouldnt call them foreign. He was referring to the diaspora.

anotherimmigrant

Post by anotherimmigrant » Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:34 pm

IrishTom wrote:
anotherimmigrant wrote:
My self i am big fan of David McWilliams, i agree. Even he also said we can use Foriegn brain power here.
I wouldnt call them foreign. He was referring to the diaspora.
I meant the non-irish living here refer them as Foreigner in my prev. post. Example, taken by McWilliams Lithuvanian university visit.

IrishTom
BANNED

Post by IrishTom » Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:37 pm

anotherimmigrant wrote:I meant the non-irish living here refer them as Foreigner in my prev. post. Example, taken by McWilliams Lithuvanian university visit.
Apologies, but I dont understand. :oops:

victor8600

Post by victor8600 » Tue Feb 02, 2010 1:26 pm

IrishTom wrote:The population displacement of my people is no joking matter.
I feel for you :wink: I am afraid you are not being appreciated on this forum enough. How about opening a thread somewhere on boards.ie , nice scope for trolling and for bashing those immigrant lovers who spoil ethnical purity of this Emerald Isle ;) Give the link here when you do.
All your base are belong to us

realgunner

System for ciitzenship is so damn slow !!!

Post by realgunner » Fri Feb 19, 2010 12:25 am

My friend have worked 8 years in a company and last year the company bankrupt because of [u]only interest on bank loans were too much[/u] and the owners felt sorry for each employer. it will take 3 years before he get the reduancy money [u]with the help of the lawyer[/u]. he didn't get paid for 6 weeks because didn't have stamp 4 from welfare office.

He paid €500 LTR and €150 for 2 kids and his spouse.

He applied for citzenship in 2006 and still waiting from them and you won't believe how perfect his paper work is till now.

homingpigeon
Newly Registered

Post by homingpigeon » Fri Feb 26, 2010 11:05 am

IrishTom wrote:
strongbow wrote:No money charged for visa..30-day visa is what is issued.
Is that the only reason you lot apply for Irish citizenship? To save a few quid on visas? :roll:

Mean while, the scum in the dail ignore our diaspora. People who consider themselves Irish. :twisted:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JGMEbzjm ... re=related
I have been following your trolling posts on this forum Irish Tom. In some instances you're funny but most of the time I find you gutless. Its all too easy to pick on people that are looking for help re-immigration. Like an e-thug or a comedian picking on disabled people. Most OP's don't have a great handle on the English language and would not know how to respond back to you. Keep it up champ, because most other people have lives hobbies and on this forum you feel like a winner!

JACKY123

Post by JACKY123 » Mon Mar 08, 2010 4:31 pm

Does anybody know the a link on website or list of countries which do not require a VISA to visit with Irish Passport.?

Thanks

Ben
Diamond Member

Post by Ben » Mon Mar 08, 2010 5:35 pm

JACKY123 wrote:Does anybody know the a link on website or list of countries which do not require a VISA to visit with Irish Passport.?

Thanks
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Visa_requi ... h_citizens

(that's for British citizens, but info will be similar for Irish citizens, do double check).
I am no longer posting publicly on this website - PM me if needed.

JACKY123

Post by JACKY123 » Tue Mar 09, 2010 4:21 pm

Thanks for that.

Jacky.