ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

chest x-ray

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

asal
BANNED

chest x-ray

Post by asal » Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:13 am

Hi, Is there any authorized hositpal by UKBA in Bangalore to take a chest x-ray.I am travelling soon and if dont take chest x-ray in Inida,can I take during immigration check in london.

tvn_ramesh
Diamond Member

Re: chest x-ray

Post by tvn_ramesh » Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:16 am

asal wrote:Hi, Is there any authorized hositpal by UKBA in Bangalore to take a chest x-ray.I am travelling soon and if dont take chest x-ray in Inida,can I take during immigration check in london.
Chest x-ray n Report from any well known Medical Lab is fine..

Yes, immigration guys do it for u if u don't carry one but have to wait 2-3hrs in airport

vineet.b5

Post by vineet.b5 » Sun Feb 28, 2010 4:36 pm

Hi....
I got my chest X ray done at Lotus Laboratory, CMH Road.
They charged just 150 bucks!!!

mno2uk

Post by mno2uk » Mon Mar 01, 2010 4:47 am

vineet.b5 wrote:Hi....
I got my chest X ray done at Lotus Laboratory, CMH Road.
They charged just 150 bucks!!!
Hi,

what else are u getting done ? flights, money(how much), bags n baggages, where are u getting off and going to in UK'

is there a need to carry all of the funds in cash or what can be the best way to carry your money so that the new account can be opened there and the money can be deposited in the new bank account opened there.

please guide...

sivaprasad_ece

Post by sivaprasad_ece » Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:12 pm

Hi

Regarding funds i suggest to use Travellers checks instead of cash and carry a small amount in pounds.This is the safest way as the TC's could exchanged at many places in UK untill you open a new bank account in Uk.

Regards,
Siva

tvn_ramesh
Diamond Member

Post by tvn_ramesh » Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:14 pm

sivaprasad_ece wrote:Hi

Regarding funds i suggest to use Travellers checks instead of cash and carry a small amount in pounds.This is the safest way as the TC's could exchanged at many places in UK untill you open a new bank account in Uk.

Regards,
Siva
Completely agree with siva..

mno2uk

Post by mno2uk » Mon Mar 01, 2010 5:53 pm

tvn_ramesh wrote:
sivaprasad_ece wrote:Hi

Regards,
Siva
Completely agree with siva..
how can i get TCs and how much still in numbers to carry for small amount of cash ? Any tip on the flight carrier to choose ? travel insurance,