ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Apply in person but documents will post back by next 2 weeks

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

camcan

Post by camcan » Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:18 pm

HI,

It depends whether they said its for further enquiries or just because of backlog. But never the less if its birmingham office than i am quite certain it might be due to back log of recent snow again..... anyways i think you should not worry to much .... you will get yours back with the visa pretty soon..

I know its easier said than done but try not to think about it just like when one posts the applicaation.. cuz i think your in the same boat as i was in i went a day or two after snow and it snowed on the day as well... they just said we will have to returnt he passport by post....so DONT WORRY :)

gaboon_viper wrote:
patt wrote:Hi all,

I got my all my doc today . Thank you for everyone in this forum. Thank for all help and replies.

It's time to pay back for all kindness and help from this forum.I will pop round here and answer any enquiry with all my best knowleadge.

Thank you

hi guys,

my consultant went yesterday on same day(from HSMP to Tier1), but my case has been held for further enquires. What does it means. It is becuase of back logs or they will call accountant etc for enquires???

( i am self employed).

Thanks

waiting for your reply