ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Maintanence Funds Query

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

sivaprasad_ece

Maintanence Funds Query

Post by sivaprasad_ece » Mon Mar 01, 2010 7:49 am

Hi

I am planning to apply dependent visa for my Wife.
For maintanence Funds i am aware that i need to show (2800+1600)= 4400 pounds.I am planning to show 2800 in my personal bank account
and 1600 in a joint account of my father and my Wife. and my wife's name mentioned clearly on the bank statement.

Queries:

1. Is my Wife's joint account with her Father in Law Accpted ?

2. If there are huge transactions (recently) in my wife's Joint account will they ask abut the source of the funds. Even if the minimum amount of 1600 pounds maintaiend in the account for the last 5 months ?

3. Do i need to provide any affidivate from my father?

Regards,
Siva

mvent00
Diamond Member

Re: Maintanence Funds Query

Post by mvent00 » Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:26 pm

sivaprasad_ece wrote:Hi

I am planning to apply dependent visa for my Wife.
For maintanence Funds i am aware that i need to show (2800+1600)= 4400 pounds.I am planning to show 2800 in my personal bank account
and 1600 in a joint account of my father and my Wife. and my wife's name mentioned clearly on the bank statement.

Queries:

1. Is my Wife's joint account with her Father in Law Accpted ? YES
2. If there are huge transactions (recently) in my wife's Joint account will they ask abut the source of the funds. Even if the minimum amount of 1600 pounds maintaiend in the account for the last 5 months ? NO
3. Do i need to provide any affidivate from my father? NO

Regards,
Siva