ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Self employment in UK - under HSMP

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

kuog
Newly Registered

Self employment in UK - under HSMP

Post by kuog » Wed May 26, 2004 5:28 pm

HI,

I am approved under HSMP category as a Software engineer in IT.
In the past I have assisted to develop software for YOGA, Stress management, Diet, Nutrition etc. The company sells software products in those fields. If I start a company and market those products in UK, will it be considered as Economic activity in the same field of IT for Extension.

thanks

Square

Post by Square » Wed May 26, 2004 6:55 pm

In the past I have assisted to develop software for YOGA, Stress management, Diet, Nutrition etc. The company sells software products in those fields. If I start a company and market those products in UK, will it be considered as Economic activity in the same field of IT for Extension.
I seem to agree that your proposal would constitute economic activity for extension purposes of course in addition to other criteria eg non-recourse to public funds.

I wonder whether other BMs would have other opinions...

kuog
Newly Registered

Post by kuog » Wed May 26, 2004 8:18 pm

thanks square i guess there is some gray area reg the clause "continuity in the proposed field"