ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Successfuly Got my ILR at Croydon PEO - Set (o) , HSMP JR...

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

gaurav_sh26
Newly Registered

Successfuly Got my ILR at Croydon PEO - Set (o) , HSMP JR...

Post by gaurav_sh26 » Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:36 pm

Thanks to all members on this forum for the wonderful posts and useful information.

Croydon PEO experience -

Although there was a long - long waiting for the actual ILR application consideration during the day ( my actual appointment was at 11:15, but got called arround 3PM. ) at the end I am satisfied and got the desired result. Got there at 10 AM itself and they allowed me to proceed with security at 10 : 30 itself. Submitted fees at 10:50 and was sitting in waiting area since then.

One important experience - I was applying ILR for myself and my daughter only ( my wife being on her separate work perrmit and could not become my dependent due to her employer's contractual obligations).
I alone went to the PEO office, but my case worker's supervisor wanted to speak to my wife ( for her approval ) regarding my daughter settlement and hence she asked my spouse number . After they spoke to her, I got both passports endorsed in next 30 minutes.

Documents asked -

1. last 3 months pay slips and 3 month bank statements
2. Employer letter,

No P60 asked, as she told that because i am with same employer since 2006, she does not need any p60.
I was over joyed.
In my heart i was not feeling very good as ILR being a big thing hence i took so many documents and proofs including P45, P60s and P11d etc . etc. etc.... but they did not want to see anything :)

Appointments ==
Earlier I booked telephonic appointment in cardiff for 1st march.
4 days before the actual appointment I luckily got the Croydon online appointment available for the same date - 1 st march.
So I called home office and cancelled my Cardiff appointment.
Lucky me :)))