ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Dependent PSW VISA - Questions

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

sphinxo
Newly Registered

Dependent PSW VISA - Questions

Post by sphinxo » Mon Mar 01, 2010 1:59 pm

Hi All,

I am planning to submit my wife's visa application for Dependent PSW.
However, I got a situation which makes me affraid to get refused.

Is it alright, if my address on my payslip is different with the one that I live,
so bank statement address , tenancy agreement, letter from landlord and the address that I write on the form are the same. only the payslip is different ?

Although I am going to move in to another house which can provide me the tenancy agreement, At the moment I rent a sublet flat which I cannot get the tenancy agreement from the landlord/agency. Will it be a problem, if I use this sublet flat agreement?

Lastly, the form for psw dependent visa(the entry clearence one) is VAF10 , isn't?

I do appreciate for any feedback

Thank you!

Biggy01
Newly Registered

Post by Biggy01 » Mon Mar 01, 2010 10:33 pm

Play safe. make sure the same address is used on all documents submitted

arsenal49
Diamond Member

Post by arsenal49 » Tue Mar 02, 2010 12:08 am

well u need to remove this doubt/confusion.

Ask your local citizens advice bureau if they can help you get a sort of official letter from whoever you sublet from, that you live there etc etc.

Explain it in covering letter too.

As the poster above suggested, play it safe

regards

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Tue Mar 02, 2010 1:00 am

I beg to differ!

Payslip is not a proof of residential address. Also, one can choose to have the payslip delivered at any address in the UK that one wishes to use (office, friend's home, relative's home). If one gets his payslips at office address, so does that mean that he lives in his office? What about people who do not get payslips by post / courier? Does absence of address on a payslip means the person doesn't have a place to live?

Valid proofs of residence are tenancy agreement, council tax bill, utility bills etc. Payslip is a valid proof of earnings (amongst many). Bank statement is a proof of earnings and availability of funds. Do not get confused between the purpose of these mutually exclusive set of documents.

Ask yourself some basic questions - Where does the Tier 1 policy document (main applicant or dependent) state that payslips have to mention an address, leave alone residential address? Where does it state in the policy document (or in the immigration /visa guidance) that one should submit payslips as evidence of "accommodation"?

regards

sphinxo
Newly Registered

Post by sphinxo » Tue Mar 02, 2010 1:52 pm

I do appreciate for the reply, thank you all!

I agree with you sushdmehta. payslip address should not be a problem.

well, If the accounting department could provide me 3 months payslip with my new address then I will use these new payslip. otherwise, I will give a go, then I will let you know the result guys.

about the form code for psw dependent visa? can anyone confirm that the code is VAF10 ? sorry if I ask a stupid question.