ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

I have some questions regarding filling the application form

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

surya.tamada
Newly Registered

I have some questions regarding filling the application form

Post by surya.tamada » Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:35 am

Hi Friends,
I have couple of questions.

1. On which day you wish to travel to U.K.???
What should i answer here. Should i put approximate date or i should decide right away on which day i am gonna travel. Please clarify.

2. The same doubt regarding partner's date of travel.

3. The application form asks whether my partner planning to travel along with me or planning to join later?. How should i answer this question. Let me explain the scenario. i am applying for me now. and will be applying for a dependent visa later for my wife. So what should i fill in the application. i maintained funds for both anyway. Please clarify my doubts. In the appendix 1, its asked to mention the funds that i am maintaining .... what should i mention there...... should i mention the funds for both or only for me. Please help me. Big time confusion for me.

Regards,
Surya Tamada.

sivaprasad_ece

Post by sivaprasad_ece » Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:41 am

Hi Friends,
I have couple of questions.

1. On which day you wish to travel to U.K.???
What should i answer here. Should i put approximate date or i should decide right away on which day i am gonna travel. Please clarify.

Approxmiate Date would be fine

2. The same doubt regarding partner's date of travel.

3. The application form asks whether my partner planning to travel along with me or planning to join later?. How should i answer this question. Let me explain the scenario. i am applying for me now. and will be applying for a dependent visa later for my wife. So what should i fill in the application. i maintained funds for both anyway. Please clarify my doubts. In the appendix 1, its asked to mention the funds that i am maintaining .... what should i mention there...... should i mention the funds for both or only for me. Please help me. Big time confusion for me.

Since you are applying alone no need to show maintanence funds for partner. and In Part 7 of VAF form explain the Same.

Regards,
Siva

tvn_ramesh
Diamond Member

Post by tvn_ramesh » Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:16 am

1. You can choose any date 3months forward from the date you apply..

2. Same as 1.

3. Currently you need to show maintenance funds for yourselves.. and when it asks for dependents details just put in and u can say your spouse will join ur later.. (dont mention any date..)

surya.tamada
Newly Registered

Thank you very much!!!!!

Post by surya.tamada » Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:39 am

Thank you .... Thank you very much.....

Regards,
Surya Tamada.