ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Bank accounts declaration for Tier 1

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

xxbade

Bank accounts declaration for Tier 1

Post by xxbade » Tue Mar 02, 2010 3:33 pm

Hi all, my Tier 1 application has been with the home office for almost two years now and i recently was asked to submit additional documents which i have. The case worker recently contacted me to ask if i have other bank accounts apart from the ones i submitted for my application. He is about to make a decision on my case and i find this question very strange. Please does anyone have any ideas why he might have asked this,please.

arsenal49
Diamond Member

Post by arsenal49 » Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:29 pm

2 years!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! did i read it correctly?

arsenal49
Diamond Member

Post by arsenal49 » Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:32 pm

Well, have you submitted an account which has a required balance but not any evidence regarding your monthly salary payments?

He might want to know source of your income etc etc. The possibilities are endless. Dont worry too much about it and just provide the details of extra account.

regards

xxbade

Post by xxbade » Wed Mar 03, 2010 10:36 am

arsenal49 wrote:2 years!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! did i read it correctly?
Yes you read correctly, 2 long harrowing years i have been waiting to be free from this prison!!!
I dont have any extra bank account and i have let them know. I also do not have any account where they can question my earnings, i only have the minimum requirement of 800 pounds which is nothing special. I am troubled why they will want to know. But will keep fingers crossed,it looks like they are finally about to make a decision. Thanks for your reply.

vks

Post by vks » Wed Mar 03, 2010 10:38 pm

xxbade wrote:
arsenal49 wrote:2 years!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! did i read it correctly?
Yes you read correctly, 2 long harrowing years i have been waiting to be free from this prison!!!
I dont have any extra bank account and i have let them know. I also do not have any account where they can question my earnings, i only have the minimum requirement of 800 pounds which is nothing special. I am troubled why they will want to know. But will keep fingers crossed,it looks like they are finally about to make a decision. Thanks for your reply.
IMO you should make an official complaint, as the official SLA is 14 weeks for this category of Visa processing

How to make a complaint?
Regards,
vks