ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

past earning only from overseas

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

sany_mano

past earning only from overseas

Post by sany_mano » Tue Mar 02, 2010 5:45 pm

Hello

Can any body currently live in UK student VISA want to switch in to Tier 1 General shows past earning totally from overseas?

Please advise....... if the applicant continuously live in UK for four years, Does the applicant necessary to be physically presence in the overseas business by visiting? ..........please advice......

Thanks in advance

arsenal49
Diamond Member

Post by arsenal49 » Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:40 pm

that is very strange scenario indeed. You probably will need professional advice on your case.

By the way, can you show your name and earnings on a payslip??? to claim points for previous earnings?

Regards

ursbunti

Post by ursbunti » Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:43 pm

Hello to all
wot i think; u have to show ur earnings within last 15 months and if u can show and hv got master degree definitely u can.....it is wot i perceived form guidance notes.
But i thiink senoirs mates or guru pple like Ramesh ji can tell u better. m very junior.
Regards,

ursbunti

Post by ursbunti » Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:45 pm

Hello to all
wot i think; u have to show ur earnings within last 15 months and if u can show it with a (UK equavalent) master degree definitely u can.....it is wot i hv perceived from guidance notes.
But i thiink senoirs mates or guru pple like Ramesh ji can tell u better. m very junior.
Regards,

sany_mano

Post by sany_mano » Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:31 pm

arsenal49 wrote:that is very strange scenario indeed. You probably will need professional advice on your case.

By the way, can you show your name and earnings on a payslip??? to claim points for previous earnings?

Regards
I own equal share in the company with my Business partner, my name is on the Business registration and also my remuneration package includes company dividends... with all that I can satisfy the requirement of previous earning claim adequate points but I have not present in the business physically---will it be the problem??....
Can I show my previous earning totally from overseas for claiming adequate points??

Please reply........
Thanks in Advance