ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Reduced net salary

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Rajuk09
Member of Standing

Reduced net salary

Post by Rajuk09 » Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:51 pm

Dear all,

One of the month, My net salary was reduced by 60 pounds as i took a leave.

Say for all the months 2250 was deposited and one month 2200 as net pay deposited

I will be getting a letter from employer showing the gross and net payed every month, still Do I need ask my employer to give in detail why that 50 pound was reduced from my net pay ? Or in the covering letter do I need to mention about the same ? Or do both ? will it create an issue ?

Please clarify.

Kind regards

Raj

vks

Re: Reduced net salary

Post by vks » Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:07 pm

Rajuk09 wrote:Dear all,

One of the month, My net salary was reduced by 60 pounds as i took a leave.

Say for all the months 2250 was deposited and one month 2200 as net pay deposited

I will be getting a letter from employer showing the gross and net payed every month, still Do I need ask my employer to give in detail why that 50 pound was reduced from my net pay ? Or in the covering letter do I need to mention about the same ? Or do both ? will it create an issue ?

Please clarify.

Kind regards

Raj
What you need to prove is that the salary slip Net pay matches with the bank statement (which are the suggested two proofs to be corroborated!) So no need to worry about the amount that is deducted, if the above criteria is full-filled
Regards,
vks

Rajuk09
Member of Standing

Post by Rajuk09 » Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:14 pm

Hi vks,

Thanks for the quick response,small problem is I am missing 3 month's payslips including this particular month and I am getting a letter from the employer for showing the salary details. So this question rises , do myself(my covering letter) or my employer (in their letter) need to explain about that 60 pounds difference ? If so explanation In detail needed ? please clarify

kind regards

Raj

vks

Post by vks » Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:25 pm

Rajuk09 wrote:Hi vks,

Thanks for the quick response,small problem is I am missing 3 month's payslips including this particular month and I am getting a letter from the employer for showing the salary details. So this question rises , do myself(my covering letter) or my employer (in their letter) need to explain about that 60 pounds difference ? If so explanation In detail needed ? please clarify

kind regards

Raj
As I said no need to explain the deduction of the amount. But please ensure that the employer letter mentions the exact amount that was deposited to the bank. Also, it is not required to mention this in your covering letter
Regards,
vks

Rajuk09
Member of Standing

Post by Rajuk09 » Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:58 pm

Hi vks

Thanks once again,one more clarification regarding this,as I said I dont hve 3 months payslip, shall I keep rest of the payslips + employer letter (jus for safe side) or its not safe to keep and employer letter alone is sufficient ?

kind regards

Raj

vks

Post by vks » Wed Mar 03, 2010 10:08 pm

Rajuk09 wrote:Hi vks

Thanks once again,one more clarification regarding this,as I said I dont hve 3 months payslip, shall I keep rest of the payslips + employer letter (jus for safe side) or its not safe to keep and employer letter alone is sufficient ?

kind regards

Raj
The right piece of documentation would suffice! In your case, the employer letter. Look into the guidance for how the employer letter should be. Search this forum for some templates
Regards,
vks

tvn_ramesh
Diamond Member

Post by tvn_ramesh » Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:39 am

Agree with VKS..

Since you do not have 3months payslips.. either you can go with one of the option..

1. Get an employer letter for ALL the Salary Months you are claiming earnings for..

With proper format and all details.. check this sticky for guidance..
http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=46010

2. Get employer letter for those 3months again in proper format and rest of the months attach the payslips if they are ORIGINAL

In both the cases explain in the COver letter about how u r showing your evidences..

Rajuk09
Member of Standing

Reduced net Salary

Post by Rajuk09 » Mon Mar 08, 2010 1:18 pm

Hi tvn_ramesh and VKS,

Thanks a lot for the responses,

Please see below

1. Get an employer letter for ALL the Salary Months you are claiming earnings for.. -- I have 3 months salary been paid by adding my travel reimbursements , so what should I tell in Gross, Net Sal and Amount deposited ? say for ex - 1400 , 1000 and 1500 respectively ? is this fine ?

2. Get employer letter for those 3months again in proper format and rest of the months attach the payslips if they are ORIGINAL -- So If I get letter from employer 3 months again (instead of payslip) , what should be the format ? and Do I ask them to put adding of my travel reimbursements to the salary details also ? , I cant see the template for this letter , could you please share the template for this letter with me ?

kind regards

Raj