ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 Extension - Experience share

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

devic
Newly Registered

Tier 1 Extension - Experience share

Post by devic » Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:33 pm

Griup,

I have made an online appointment booking for 9th of March. Today I received an sms that the appointment is been cancelled.

When I called them up I came to know that the home office is on strike on 8th and 9th of March and they cancelled the appointment on their system as well.

Please let me know if anyone in the group has faced the same issue.

Suppose I have a friend who has an appointment booked and is not using. How can I get his slot booked on my name ? Any clues or suggestions?

Please advice.

Thanks

Oasis4u

Re: Tier 1 Extension - Experience share

Post by Oasis4u » Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:52 pm

Never heard of this.. you should speak to them and they should give you the solutiion as they have cancelled the appointment..
Is this only 1 office or whole of home office is on strike...

Also I dont hink you can use some else's appintment.. :(

SNR's pls advice

Thanks
devic wrote:Griup,

I have made an online appointment booking for 9th of March. Today I received an sms that the appointment is been cancelled.

When I called them up I came to know that the home office is on strike on 8th and 9th of March and they cancelled the appointment on their system as well.

Please let me know if anyone in the group has faced the same issue.

Suppose I have a friend who has an appointment booked and is not using. How can I get his slot booked on my name ? Any clues or suggestions?

Please advice.

Thanks

Oasis4u

Post by Oasis4u » Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:45 pm

Any update devic.. :?:

devic
Newly Registered

Post by devic » Thu Mar 04, 2010 3:32 pm

The whole of home office is on strike on 8th and 9th of March. They just say to keep looking online to get any inperson appointment else to apply by post.

Hope this helps!

Gayathri

Oasis4u

Post by Oasis4u » Tue Mar 09, 2010 5:25 pm

Did you manage to get any date???
devic wrote:The whole of home office is on strike on 8th and 9th of March. They just say to keep looking online to get any inperson appointment else to apply by post.

Hope this helps!

Gayathri