ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Limited Company Docs - Check my submission please??

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

kak
Newly Registered

Post by kak » Sun Feb 14, 2010 5:06 am

Hi Mimo2,

Please to read that your application is approved.
I will appreciate if you can please help me getting following information.

I am claiming the extension based on my salary / earning, please advice
1. What all documents I am suppose to provide other then Payslips and my bank statement.
2. I also have three dependents so do I need to provide any specific documents for them as well.
3. on which address am I suppose to courier the documents and passports.

peacarrot
Newly Registered

Post by peacarrot » Sun Feb 14, 2010 10:50 am

peacarrot wrote:
Mimo2 wrote:hi everyone

I applied as a employee of my own company,,,

for the letter format I used the link below:

http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=46010
So pleased to read your application was successful!

Do you know if I would need to submit my company accounts for my initial Tier 1 (General) application if I am a director of a company in NZ, when I am only claiming points for income as an employee of an unrelated organisation in NZ?

Thanks very much.
Many thanks to Sheraz Khalil for answering this for me here: http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=51928

mubu

Post by mubu » Wed Mar 03, 2010 10:15 pm

Just for info, if you are applying as salaried from your own limited company, it is sufficient to submit payslips + dividend vouchers + bank statements with accountant letter....no need to submit invoices or business accounts etc.

I got my approval hence I second Mimo2 :)

ebwinner
Newly Registered

Post by ebwinner » Wed Apr 07, 2010 11:58 pm

mubu wrote:Just for info, if you are applying as salaried from your own limited company, it is sufficient to submit payslips + dividend vouchers + bank statements with accountant letter....no need to submit invoices or business accounts etc.

I got my approval hence I second Mimo2 :)
Hi, Mimo2 and Mubu,

I just sent my application last week, and the same situation like you. however, for B26. The applicant should indicate whether they consider themselves to be, I only chose "Self-employed".

since I didn't select "Employee", is that OK for I submitted personal bank statement, payslips, dividend vouchers, accountant letter??

Thank you!

EBwinner

CPradeep
Newly Registered

Post by CPradeep » Wed Apr 21, 2010 11:31 pm

Hi Mimo2 and Mubu,
Congrats both of you and wish you all success in your life .

As you people have mentioned payslips + dividend vouchers + bank statements with accountant letter would be enough for applying tier 1 visa .

Can you please tell me whether dividend voucher and payslips should be in our own company letter head or accountant letter head ?

Should the dividend voucher and payslip should be attested by accountant?

Thanks in advance