ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

HSMP EXPERIENCE LETTER

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

ammartahir
Newly Registered

HSMP EXPERIENCE LETTER

Post by ammartahir » Sat Jan 28, 2006 2:54 pm

HI Can some one give me a format for HSMP Experience Letter which you have to submit with your applictation, I am working as IT Manager and wanna apply for my HSMP.

everything is ready just cant get the letter format correct and also if there is anyother things i have to take care please let me know.

Regards,

MWazir
Diamond Member

Post by MWazir » Sat Jan 28, 2006 3:15 pm

There is no specific format or template that you should follow and in anycase your experience letter will be specifc to what work you have done. Although broadly an IT manager's experience will remain the same where ever he works, the specifics will defer from company to company. You can look into the official Case Worker's Manual to get a good idea on how they evaluate work experience letters.

Also post your experience letter here and the member can pass their opinion on it, possibly helping you refine its content.

ammartahir
Newly Registered

experience letter

Post by ammartahir » Sun Jan 29, 2006 12:34 am

To Whom It May Concern

I can confirm that Mr. Ammar Tahir has been employed with XCARTA Ltd (a subsidiary of Xcarta Corporation, USA) since November 1998 as Assistant Programmer, reporting to Senior Programmer and Project Manager regarding the following:
1. Project Analysis
2. Project Planning
3. Project DFD’s
4. Project Timeline
5. Project Platform analysis
6. Setting up project clients requirements
7. Breaking projects in Modules.
Given him ability to learn quickly the skills of project management, after 1 year of his tremendous performance as assistant programmer, he was promoted to Senior Programmer level on 5th January 2000.
His duties as a senior programmer was as follow:
1. Designing and Testing.
2. Programming the modules.
3. Checking the coding technique and correcting the errors.
4. Checking coding of assistant programmers.
5. Instructing the team of programmers.
6. Distributing the project module between the teams.
7. Day to day interaction with the programmers for meeting deadlines.
8. Dealing with clients to analyze their requirements.
9. Software testing.
Ammar has demonstrated many skills and is very conscientious nature, he proved his mark and demonstrate his abilities that he is beneficial to the company as he grow the team of 8 programmer to 25 programmer and brought more business to the company.
Ammar was promoted to Project Manager on December 2002 - December 2003,after two year of his incredible achievements as Senior programmer.
His duties as project manager was as follow:
1. Project specifications and allocation.
2. Make sure the Project meets deadline.
3. Project is up to the standard of clients requirements.
4. Assigning and allocating the man power.
5. Reporting to managing director.
6. Advancement and changes
7. Bringing more advance technology
8. Designing more comfort and friendly user interface to client product.
9. Controlling multiple projects.
Ammar was project manager of three main products launches by Xcarta Ltd.
1. www.xcarta.com
2. www.smartbuyerprogram.com
3. www.smartadnetwork.com
Ammar is hard working and reliable and completely trustworthy I have no hesitation in recommending him excellent employee and I am confident that he will be a key member of team as he was here.
I and all the team are genuinely sorry to see Ammar leave and wish him every success.
Should you require any further information please do not hesitate to contact me.

Yours sincerely,

Azeem Butt
President, CEO
Xcarta Corporation.