ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

hsmp extension

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

bt

hsmp extension

Post by bt » Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:18 am

i have applied my visa in 2009 dec. and got acknowlede dt 30 dec.but still i have not recd. my passport. can anyone tell me why so delay…….
cheers
bt

anyone has got same experience for long waiting

tvn_ramesh
Diamond Member

Re: hsmp extension

Post by tvn_ramesh » Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:14 am

bt wrote:i have applied my visa in 2009 dec. and got acknowlede dt 30 dec.but still i have not recd. my passport. can anyone tell me why so delay…….
cheers
bt

anyone has got same experience for long waiting
where did you apply from IN uk or Outside UK, what is ur current visa status if u have any.. and please check the below links for any updates..

Current Processing - http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=1382

Extension Processing - http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=3455

bt

Re: hsmp extension

Post by bt » Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:31 pm

i have applied from u.k. i have called up to home office but they don't give any response abt application progress ..... could u please tell me why so delay............

i have applied my visa in 2009 dec. and got acknowlede dt 30 dec.but still i have not recd. my passport. can anyone tell me why so delay…….
cheers
bt

anyone has got same experience for long waiting[/quote]

where did you apply from IN uk or Outside UK, what is ur current visa status if u have any.. and please check the below links for any updates..

Current Processing - http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=1382

Extension Processing - http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=3455[/quote]

crusador0408
Member of Standing

Post by crusador0408 » Fri Mar 05, 2010 8:27 pm

Nobody here can tell you exact reason as it's lying at home office and assuming about anything won't be a good idea.

Keep calling home office and do not ask about delay, try to get information about your case worker and then probably possibly emailing him/her directly about the case. If case worker is not assigned yet, then check if fee is deducted....Whenever you call them, mention reference number that you received in acknowledgement letter.

Try to gather information in bits and connect the dots when such a situation arises.
I have my ILR since march 2013, previously based on HSMP+Tier1 ext. All views are my own, am not a professional on immigration matters.

bt

hsmp extension

Post by bt » Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:28 pm

thanks for reply...
i called to HO yesterday they said they recd my application on 23 dec .and my fee was deducted on 29 dec. they told me that they can not give me any delay only i 'll have to wait till 14 weeks........very strange....
i don't know what to do.............any more suggestion...pls tell me ....xx

[quote="crusador0408"]Nobody here can tell you exact reason as it's lying at home office and assuming about anything won't be a good idea.

Keep calling home office and do not ask about delay, try to get information about your case worker and then probably possibly emailing him/her directly about the case. If case worker is not assigned yet, then check if fee is deducted....Whenever you call them, mention reference number that you received in acknowledgement letter.

Try to gather information in bits and connect the dots when such a situation arises.[/quote]