ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

eligibility to get PR in UK

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Gani
Newly Registered

eligibility to get PR in UK

Post by Gani » Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:51 am

Hi,
I just wanted to ask whether am eligible to apply for PR in UK.

Here am giving my details.I entered UK in Feb 2005 on worpermit visa(intra company transfer) and now i have completed 5 years stay in UK. In middle i was outside UK continuously for 190days(from march 2008 to sep 2008)for personal reasons but there is no break in my worpermit.it is extending continuously from 2005.during my break i was getting salary in india and i have indian payslips. I have worpermit visa till march 2012.
Mean while integration of our indian company took place and i got a letter stating that i am employee of uk company since 2005.
I want to know if i stay six months continuously after 5 years of completion.so that my total period of stay in uk is 5 1/2 years(am thinking to componsate 6months break here) and then apply for PR. Is there any possiblity of getting PR ???????

Please reply ASAP.

raghava39@rediffmail.com

Post by raghava39@rediffmail.com » Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:01 pm

You can get more responses by posting in ILR forum.

Thanks
Raghavendran G

tvn_ramesh
Diamond Member

Post by tvn_ramesh » Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:17 pm

1. Post your query in right ILR forum

2. As soon as you break the rules to qualify for ILR your ILR Clock resets..