ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

HSMP Preparation Info for All

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Shankar_24
Newly Registered

HSMP Preparation Info for All

Post by Shankar_24 » Thu May 27, 2004 12:06 pm

You can look for information on HSMP in the following websites:

www.still-unclear.co.uk
www.immigrationexpert.com
www.ukworking.com
www.workpermit.com
www.hsmp-services.co.uk
www.ind.homeoffice.gov.uk
www.ukimmigration.com
www.ukvisas.gov.uk
www.migrationexpert.com
www.relo-uk.com
www.workingintheuk.gov.uk

There are many websites in the net. It will take lot of time to read. But, it will help a lot. I have spent about two months in reading it all. Now I have prepared a book on HSMP titled " A Guide to U.K's Highly Skilled Migrant Visa" to help my friends and others. Applying through an agent costs more money and I don't feel there is any difference in applying by self. Because, I know better about my application than any agent. I have applied two months back. But, I am collecting and keeping in touch with what's going on in HSMP. Be confident and prepare well in advance on your application. Do not sent premature application. Take care. Good luck to all.

Square

Post by Square » Thu May 27, 2004 6:50 pm

Shankar,

Best of luck on your HSMP book project...I'm certain it'll be of great benefit to the readers.