ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Documentation for T1 application from India

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Senonthachil
United Kingdom

Documentation for T1 application from India

Post by Senonthachil » Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:40 am

Hello All,

I am planning to apply by the mid of this month from VFS Bangalore.

I have all the documents for the application. But confused what kind of cover letters and TOCs if any i have to submit along with.

Also I am not sure what kind of letter i need to provide to show my previous earnings along with the salary slips and bank statements.

Can any one help here?

I could only find the HSMP cover letters so far, most of them for the extension purpose.

Regards
Senon

aruni4470
Diamond Member

Post by aruni4470 » Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:37 am

No need to supply with a letter for previous earnings if you have original payslips and bank statements. Make sure they are original or else get them stamped and signed. Below sticky could help.

http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=15879

Senonthachil
United Kingdom

Post by Senonthachil » Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:22 pm

thank you Aruni, But as i see it in the threads here make me feel that i need to have a table kind of structure showing net sal and deductions etc
I have online payslips signed and stamped by my company and i have the complete bank statement, should i do some kind of mapping for the data in the statement and the payslip?

Can you help me out here?

Many thanks
Senon

aruni4470
Diamond Member

Post by aruni4470 » Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:21 pm

Senonthachil wrote:thank you Aruni, But as i see it in the threads here make me feel that i need to have a table kind of structure showing net sal and deductions etc
I have online payslips signed and stamped by my company and i have the complete bank statement, should i do some kind of mapping for the data in the statement and the payslip?

Can you help me out here?

Many thanks
Senon
If you have stamped and signed payslips and original bank statements and all the net salary on the payslips match the credits on the bank statements, there is no necessity of any letter. If you want to, you can provide previous earnings explanation in the format available from the link provided above. But, it is not compulsory.