ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Very Very Urgent

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

danQ
Newly Registered

Very Very Urgent

Post by danQ » Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:38 pm

Hello Guys

I am currently on PSW visa and I would like to switch from PSW to student visa. I have visited some colleges who offer me a course i.e. diploma in business management and ask me to pay at least £1500 to 1700 for the issue of CAS number and they also warned me that I must attend college at least 2 days in a week and if fail to attend they will going to report my name to home office and the home office will not issue any visa to me.

Suppose if I had a fight with college director in the later stage and if he reports to the home office that this student is not attending the college at all then does home office will stop issue the visa?

Or

Suppose if I am going to the college regularly and the college director changes the mode of attendance and says to home office that this student is not attending the classes regularly.

Or

If I do not go to the college regularly and I offer some additional few hundred pounds to college director stating that I come regularly to the college and report this to home office for issue of future visa.

My question is does this CAS system has given more powers to the college directors to do whatever they like for earning money and selling the colleges seats. Can any college director can do the above things?

Please help me