ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

TIME SCALE FOR PSW FROM PAKISTAN?

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

qoolshah
Newly Registered

TIME SCALE FOR PSW FROM PAKISTAN?

Post by qoolshah » Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:00 pm

Hi All

I am planning to submit my PSW application in few days, I would like to find out how long its taking time from Pakistan?
Any one who applied in the past please share their views.

Thanks
Last edited by qoolshah on Thu Mar 04, 2010 7:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

arsenal49
Diamond Member

Post by arsenal49 » Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:15 pm

why are you shouting though?

are you stressed out already?

regards
Last edited by arsenal49 on Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

mskhan

Post by mskhan » Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:04 pm

:D :D :D :D :D

qoolshah
Newly Registered

Post by qoolshah » Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:31 am

mskhan wrote::D :D :D :D :D
I dont think aresnal says any thing to laugh about, if you can not give your commments than keep away from this forum.
This is for you MSKHAN.

Arsenal:

I am stress out because I have applied for PSW on the basis of PGD from UK in 0ct-2008, and after few months Home office withdraw my application even my intensions was not to withdraw as I was doing my master's and in may they sent my passport back, when I rang them they said now you cant do any thing apart from you can put fresh application and mention the situation. and thats what I did, I applied again on the basis of my MSc, and they refused my visa due to out of time application as my current leave was expired.

I have contacted them but HO says you have to go back, after coming back in August-2009, I have sent e-mails to each and every parliament member secetery of state, immigration mininster and raise my issue, in the result Home Office contacted me and they admmited they made an error and that was Home Office mistake, and they have requested me to put application again and attached our e-mails aswell and we will contact British High commision in Pakistan to deal with my application as quickly as they can.

I was not worried or any thing like that, as I dont want if it takes more than 3-4 months as I have to go to Canada on my cusion's wedding.

arsenal49
Diamond Member

Post by arsenal49 » Wed Mar 03, 2010 1:29 pm

this forum is a friendly place and most people are already having to deal with stress relating to their application. They dont want to see post in capitals.

It is considered impolite to write in capital letters so just bear that in mind for your posts in future. Maybe if you can edit your original post might attract more responses from people who are in your situation or could answer your question from personal experience.

I feel that your new application will be dealt ASAP and dont be surprised if it comes back considerably quicker than whatever is the norm in pakistan considering your case have made such a ripple.

regards

talharahim
Newly Registered

@arsenal

Post by talharahim » Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:18 pm

are you an Indian? :?:

talharahim
Newly Registered

Post by talharahim » Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:21 pm

@qoolshah.... chill out dude, i know how it feels when u are applying. You will get you visa within a month from Pakistan InshAllah. Just go for it and keep praying :wink:

stary100

Re: TIME SCALE FOR PSW FROM PAKISTAN?

Post by stary100 » Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:20 am

qoolshah wrote:Hi All

I am planning to submit my PSW application in few days, I would like to find out how long its taking time from Pakistan?
Any one who applied in the past please share their views.

Thanks
Ages !!
You might know that all non-settlement cases are being sent to Abu dhabi for processing and to be frank they are bunch of dearly beloved who keep every Pakistani application which is leading to work for ages without any reasonable ground.I came back from UK on 1st January and logged my Tier 1 general application here in Pakistan on 5th Jan,till now all i am receiving on enquiry the same drafted e:mails"my application is awaiting checks"but on my enquiry actually they have never requested any checks either from my employer or my qualification body not sure about bank though(Barclays bank).
So my advise is to sort yourself out regarding your jobs/flat or finances etc for at least 3months because you are very unlikely to get the response before that period.

Hope it helps

mskhan

Post by mskhan » Sun Mar 07, 2010 7:39 pm

qoolshah wrote:
mskhan wrote::D :D :D :D :D
I dont think aresnal says any thing to laugh about, if you can not give your commments than keep away from this forum.
This is for you MSKHAN.
Calm down buddy!!!! :D

I was just laughing on the style of your post. Everything in CAPS and the way arsenal replied that 'why are you shouting???' That was hillarious

Cheers :D :D :D