ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 Dependent - EC Rejected - Appeal

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

dreamer645

Tier 1 Dependent - EC Rejected - Appeal

Post by dreamer645 » Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:14 pm

Hi Guys,

I desperately need some help.
My wife's dependent visa application was rejected as i didn't provide maintenance fund proof..........and hence i have appealed and submit additional proof towards it.............

I submitted my application on 30th Dec 2009.

As it was rejected for maintenance fund, i have appealed against decision as initially i hadn't submitted my wife's account statment.

I submiited appeal form with wife's statement from bank dated 15 Jan 2010. Would they consider this statment as it's after date of initial submission?

They haven't revoked decision during review and forward all document to UK to AIT.
I can't understand why they didn't revoke decision as the new evidence clearly showed evidence.

As i was confident that they would revoke the decision, i opted for hearing to be on paper, but now i would like to attend that hearing. could i get this done. Someone with similar experience please share ur thoughts.

They have set date of april for hearing, could i take last 3 months statment which show fund towards it?

What are the chances ofapproval?

Does appeal effects second application, as i won't be left with any other option? If it does effect should i withdraw appeal application and make fresh one?

Guys please advice...........

Thanks.

hsmpaspirant2008

Re: Tier 1 Dependent - EC Rejected - Appeal

Post by hsmpaspirant2008 » Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:53 am

Not sure, why when you know the rules as it stands and still you did not produce enough evidence and go through all the hassle.

Good luck with you appeal, though it takes time and it will be successful if you evidences are right at the time of initial application.
dreamer645 wrote:Hi Guys,

I desperately need some help.
My wife's dependent visa application was rejected as i didn't provide maintenance fund proof..........and hence i have appealed and submit additional proof towards it.............

I submitted my application on 30th Dec 2009.

As it was rejected for maintenance fund, i have appealed against decision as initially i hadn't submitted my wife's account statment.

I submiited appeal form with wife's statement from bank dated 15 Jan 2010. Would they consider this statment as it's after date of initial submission?

They haven't revoked decision during review and forward all document to UK to AIT.
I can't understand why they didn't revoke decision as the new evidence clearly showed evidence.

As i was confident that they would revoke the decision, i opted for hearing to be on paper, but now i would like to attend that hearing. could i get this done. Someone with similar experience please share ur thoughts.

They have set date of april for hearing, could i take last 3 months statment which show fund towards it?

What are the chances ofapproval?

Does appeal effects second application, as i won't be left with any other option? If it does effect should i withdraw appeal application and make fresh one?

Guys please advice...........

Thanks.

dreamer645

Post by dreamer645 » Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:29 pm

Yes, i don't say it their mistake..........I take responsibilty as i missed the crucial requirement of maintenance fund..............hence don't have much hope on appeal....

What i would like to know is whether appeal process would effect my second application......

People who got their visa on 2nd attemp please comment........thanks for all valuable advice.........