ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

last month's Payslip missing and 2006 P60

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

allta

last month's Payslip missing and 2006 P60

Post by allta » Wed Mar 03, 2010 5:49 pm

Hello Guys,

I'm applying under the HSMP JR category next week.

I'm due at PEO, the only two snags I have is that my last month's(Feb) payslip is missing, although payment shows on my bank statement.

Also, I don't have 2006 P60, but I have P60 for 2007, 2008 and 2009. I also have Bank statement from 2006 till date. I've tried requesting from previous employer but they wouldn't give me copy, but want to give me letter showing tax and earnings breakdown but that wouldn't arrive until after my interview.

Do you think there might be an issue, really I love to get all documents right to give the caseworker little or no room for any suspicion, but on this case, I'm thinking of taking the risk, is it worth it guys?
No man can be an Island of Knowledge, a Tree doesn't make a forest

diago_nelson

Re: last month's Payslip missing and 2006 P60

Post by diago_nelson » Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:00 pm

Is it possible to get a reference letter from your current employer?
Also try to get a duplicate Feb sal. slip, they require the last 3 months sal. slips atleast and you might be in a difficult situation explaining this missing sal. slip to the caseworker, if asked.
Although I feel that you should get through comfortably but pls don't take chance.
You must show you are economically active so payslip are not a must for HSMP/Tier1 applns.

Missing previous P60 shd be OK, in some cases, they didnt even look at P60 and anyways you have bank stmts to support you.
allta wrote:Hello Guys,

I'm due at PEO, the only two snags I have is that my last month's(Feb) payslip is missing, although payment shows on my bank statement.

Also, I don't have 2006 P60, but I have P60 for 2007, 2008 and 2009. I also have Bank statement from 2006 till date. I've tried requesting from previous employer but they wouldn't give me copy, but want to give me letter showing tax and earnings breakdown but that wouldn't arrive until after my interview.

Do you think there might be an issue, really I love to get all documents right to give the caseworker little or no room for any suspicion, but on this case, I'm thinking of taking the risk, is it worth it guys?

blue.olive

Re: last month's Payslip missing and 2006 P60

Post by blue.olive » Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:25 am

I experience the same what diago_nelson, explain

i.e., At PEO they not always ask for P60,

but you can easily get it from HMRC and ask them to send you the copy of Your P14 for the missing year or you can ask them to provide you, your tax record for the past 4 or 5 years.

that record is the offical document from HMRC and accepted by HO in most of the cases.

Payslip is must, but if you cant manage to obtain your missing payslip.

Ask your employer , to specify in current employer letter ( which you need it , if your source of earning is employment) your monthly gross and net salary for the period since your last P60 that will serves the purpose.

Good Luck

Olive
diago_nelson wrote:Is it possible to get a reference letter from your current employer?
Also try to get a duplicate Feb sal. slip, they require the last 3 months sal. slips atleast and you might be in a difficult situation explaining this missing sal. slip to the caseworker, if asked.
Although I feel that you should get through comfortably but pls don't take chance.
You must show you are economically active so payslip are not a must for HSMP/Tier1 applns.

Missing previous P60 shd be OK, in some cases, they didnt even look at P60 and anyways you have bank stmts to support you.
allta wrote:Hello Guys,

allta

Post by allta » Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:45 am

Thanks Blue.olive, The payment shows on my bank statement, I have my payslips from 2007 till date, just that I moved home last December and the new occupier chucked my mails in the bin!!

But the salary payment showed on my Bank Statement for Feb. I have my Bank statements complete till date.

Now, I just have to keep my fingers crossed, but it's a good thing that I'm applying in person, so I can explain things when asked.

Cheers

blue.olive

Post by blue.olive » Fri Mar 05, 2010 10:26 am

Get letter from Employer its will resolve ur prlm
Good luck
allta wrote:Thanks Blue.olive, The payment shows on my bank statement, I have my payslips from 2007 till date, just that I moved home last December and the new occupier chucked my mails in the bin!!

But the salary payment showed on my Bank Statement for Feb. I have my Bank statements complete till date.

Now, I just have to keep my fingers crossed, but it's a good thing that I'm applying in person, so I can explain things when asked.

Cheers

allta

Post by allta » Fri Mar 05, 2010 11:41 am

I've just got a letter from employer showing breakdown of earnings for the month of Feb and the earning also showed on my Bank Statement, hopefully that will do...now keeping my fingers crossed, I can't wait for next week mennhhh

allta

Post by allta » Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:01 am

Guys, 48 more hours, I'm feeling exactly the same way I felt when I moved from working holiday on to HSMP...it's crazy but I can't wait for all this dilemma life to be over!!!!!